Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="fedupinwaukegan"]“As Americans, I don’t want my kids digging ditches,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]“As Americans, I don’t want my kids digging ditches,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote:
    And he suggested poor or out-of-work Americans can provide as big a drain on hospital beds as illegal immigrants.

They are American Citizens who deserve to be in that hospital bed if needed!

Let us worry about our citizens and Mexico can worry about their own!

The problem is America is a nation of givers and Mexico is a nation of takers! Mexico will not change but America sure needs to!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No amnesty?

He claimed he doesn't want amnesty. Yet he implies that those already here should be allowed to stay. Can anyone else see the hypocrisy in this?

Existing law stipulates that expulsion is part of the punishment for being here illegally. Therefore, any reform without amnesty would have to include leaving the country and satisfying said sentence. If they are allowed to stay, they are being "forgiven" of that part of the punishment, which is amnesty by definition.

In conclusion, any reform that allows illegals to stay is amnesty. That isn't an opinion, mind you. It's simply amnesty by definition.

Huh???

"Allowing documented guest workers to handle lower-paying jobs preserves higher-paying skilled jobs for citizens, he said. "

Why don't we make a list of jobs once held bt Americans that "they won't do".

Carpenter, painter, roofer, poultry worker, carpet worker, street paving crew, landscaper, and on and on. Add yours and then see how many jobs have disappeared. Add H1B to the list and see how many more disappear.

I have been informed by a friend of my son's that the temp placement agency he was using, gradually became populated with Latino agents who, he alleged were giving the better paying, longer term jobs to Latinos who we felt were illlegal aliens.
    The very heart of our society is corrupt. The guy next door justified to me that it was OK for him to hire people of questionable origin to paint his son's house even though he would not hire them to paint his house. How can America survive with this kind of rationalization?
    The people that scare me the most are the liberals. I watched (partly) a video on Youtube earlier. It deals with the monument in Baldwin Park CA which was a matter of protests and counter protest.
    The lady making the video, (Veronica), sickened me. She used the old bigot label to justify her accusation that the Minutemen and the Save Our State members were terrible people. She accused them of disliking people because of their color. Then to top it off, she found goodness in some of the inscriptions on the monument that the aforesaid groups found objectionable. (Me too!)
    I am so bleeping tired of these "holier than thou", "Look at me, I am a true loving person", "Only I am truly tolerant", types that it makes me sick. Why is self-loathing so big in America???

The whole project was tied in with communism and the mayor of Baldwin Park came out in favor of Mexico and communism. Then this ditzy valley girl type (Veronica),comes along and adds her total insanity and inanity to it.
    We are lost. God save America!!!

You can leave comments concerning the article at the following link:

http://www.journalrecord.com/article.cfm?recid=87528

Re: Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    "Allowing documented guest workers to handle lower-paying jobs preserves higher-paying skilled jobs for citizens, he said. "
    I guess he hasn't heard about all the higher paying jobs that are being outsourced or filled by H1B workers!! These Chamber of Commerce guys are all greedy traitors.

i had to add that first couple of lines in there because two idiots who left comments called it gestapo like, KKK like AND Segregation, apartheid, and even the holocaust were civil rights tragedies that took place in democratic or semi-democratic countries
    ---------------------------------
    my reply

# to the posters who are trying to say its gestapo like and all this other crap........ GET A LIFE, you have no idea what your talking about. Remember the two amnesty bills last summer that could not pass. it was the american people who stood up and said no the amnesty for illegal alien law breakers.

as for it being the economy as the first post said, California is spending all that money on services for illegals and they are having to cut back in hospitals, education, after hours school events and just last week L A County said their records shown that 37 million were given to illegals. count it out for the whole year. thats 450Million in monies that illegals should not be getting.

Enforcing immigration laws and securing the borders after 9-11 is something this stupid president should have done. because when another terror strike hits the homeland and people find out that the terrorists just walked across a border, be it northern or southern, well, its going to be TOO DAMN LATE. and its already been documented by a TV station in south texas, and a newspaper in southern new mexico that people from known terrorists states have already been caught and arrested by border patrol. HELL last fiscal year alone BP reported arrests of people crossing the southern border from 125 countries

and a hezbollah smugging ring in Tijuana was busted a little over a year ago as well, those people weer smuggled into the detroit area.

Last time I looked, the federal government gives the states and local municipalities the RIGHT to make and enforce their own law as they see fit. that is why Oklahoma has 1804. the people of that great state stood up and spoke. so have the people of arizona which is ground zero for illegals and drugs coming into this country. the people of Georgia have spoken as well, Mississippi just enacted laws too, Kansas, Missouri, arkansas, Idaho, Indiana are just a few other states who are talkingabout enacting the same laws from Oklahoma in their state as well.

STOP THE free monies and the incintives to come and they will stop coming, Put the miliotary on the southern border just like mexico has in its southern border.

AND IF YOU THINK the US illigration laws are tough when someone gets arrested, TRY THIS COUNTRIES IMMIGRATIO LAWS.. when caught first time offense is two years in prison then deported, second time its TEN YEARS. still think its harsh?? guess whos laws those belong too... Yep its MEXICO.

America will always have a portion of the population who will not, can not or are not smart enough to go to college, we will aways have people who can not make it through high school and not always their fault they just do not have the ability to learn, also with the cost of college their will be people who can not afford to go ....everybody has a different learning ability.

Then we have the handycaped challenged, slower or slightly retarted Americans...here in Idaho they do alot of fast food work along with high school and college students.

This guy is an idiot, their is always some class of American being hurt from illegal aliens or two many visa's...Every American who wants to work should have a job and should not have to compete with this idiots CHEAP LABOR FORCE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAMESW62, great post!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast