Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US and MEX meet to pave the path for a guest-worker program!

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I'm really getting sick to death of this term OTM (other than Mexican) making it sound like Mexican illegals are no big deal, like they are above the law. Come on, illegal is illegal regardless of race. The government should be placing emphasis on deporting all illegals, not just the ones from the Middle East. This is stupid. Are we going to select which illegals should be deporting and which ones shouldn't? Sounds like Jorge is trying to have his cake and eat it too. How can you keep this country from being attacked again with open borders? Granted we haven't had a 9-11 in about 4 years, but we are getting overrun with MS-13 terrorists and numerous other gangbangers, drug cartels, criminals, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, etc. But I guess it's ok since they don't where a turbin and pray to Mecca everyday. Nonsense.

Once again our own government is conspiring with the Mexican government on how to reward invaders. I'm so sick of this lets go behind the backs of the public and see what we can get away with. That's so cute that your allowing this corrupt, crime bloated, third world government to have a say so in our affairs. Well when are the American people suppose to have a say so in this since we are the ones being mostly affected by this and getting the shaft? Oh, don't want that since we all know that the overwhelming majority would grossly reject this shamnesty garbage.

It's time America wakes up and starts to fight to take their country back before Bush and his big business cronies finish off selling us out on the altar of extreme globalism and the NWO.

I leave for one week and nothing has changed.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn