Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USA- Today Article Census 2010

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/cen ... nsus_N.htm

FROM THE ARTICLE.
    Organizations that represent difficult-to-count populations — immigrants and the poor — are pushing for the Census to lift the requirement that all its workers be U.S. citizens. "It works more effectively when they're able to get people from the local areas," Narasaki says. Karen Narasaki is president and executive director of the Asian American Justice Center
    -----------------------
    So NOW they're advocating using non-americans to count Americans???? When will this madness end?
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Counting Illegal won't be a problem

Counting, or not counting, ILLEGAL aliens in 2010 won't be a problem because Obama or McCain will make them all citizens in Jan.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is strange because when I was watching the Republicans work on their new platform for the Republican party...one of the members brought up the fact that the censes bureau wanted to count every one including illegals and they wanted ICE to stop enforcing the laws while they did the count, this member wanted it stated that only citizens should be counted...

Another member said it was not necessary as in the laws it states only legal residents and U.S. citizens are aloud to be counted....so just what are they pulling here?????

Also why would they count Legal residence...only U.S. citizens can vote, right???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Another member said it was not necessary as in the laws it states only legal residents and U.S. citizens are aloud to be counted....so just what are they pulling here?????
    That's news to me, in the last census they counted illegal aliens also, that is why California has 8 more Congressional reps than they would if illegals were not counted. In some of the illegal heavy Congressional districts the reps are elected with only 60,000 votes, because there are so few American citizens in them!! What this does is give the American Citizens in those districts twice as much representation as Americans living in districts with few non-Citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    That's news to me, in the last census they counted illegal aliens also, that is why California has 8 more Congressional reps than they would if illegals were not counted. In some of the illegal heavy Congressional districts the reps are elected with only 60,000 votes, because there are so few American citizens in them!! What this does is give the American Citizens in those districts twice as much representation as Americans living in districts with few non-Citizens.
    I sure don't get it and that is exactly why it was brought up...the point this person made was that illegals are not represented by our officials and can not vote, there for they should not be counted....

When another member said it is a waste of time because it was already a law they were not to be counted , I my self thought well then why worry about it, but guy trying to get it in was pretty mad....I am trying to remember who it was, but been a couple of months.....this is just not right to count illegals.

I am searching the laws right now.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When another member said it is a waste of time because it was already a law they were not to be counted , I my self thought well then why worry about it, but guy trying to get it in was pretty mad....I am trying to remember who it was, but been a couple of months.....this is just not right to count illegals.
    I think the second guy was confused, they cannot vote but they are counted in the census, in CA anyway most of the illegals are included in "Democratic" districts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I am tired of looking, someone obviously did not know what they were talking about

It says count every person not every citizens, although slaves use to be counted they were tallied and and were put in a different colum and Indians who did not pay taxes were not counted...I looked back to 1780.