Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Let me say this, I blame all Americans and legal citizens for sitting back with their mouths closed and allowing that situation to continue. You people always voting for the wrong people to lead this Country just as you did in (Arizona), after seeing his actions for so many years, you still had trust in him, and look at what is happening now? We only have Republican Senators and a few Democrats doing everything in their powers to pull this Country together, while the criminals and schemers sits back and enjoy watching this Country fall apart. We allowed it to come this far, therefore we only have ourselves to blame for the mess occurring momentarily, no one else. Speak up and let the people know you disapprove of the ways they are running this Country and they must take actions to correct the corruptions, otherwise they will be replaced with someone who can do the darn job correctly. Enough said already.
    I wouldn't be as harsh. Republicans now look to be comming together finally but for years they have been out of touch as well. Dems back in the early 90's seemed a bit more mainstream before the massive liberal/progressive movement as Reps were all about forced religion in many debates it seemed.

In the end though what are voters to do when we either vote for a Rep lifelong politician who destroys the country or a Dem lifelong politician that destroys the country. None of us can afford to run let alone know how to do what we know needs to be done even if we won. Plus the system is heavily gamed against any random person running. Americans for years have been in a no win situation with politicians that speak ONLY on a couple key points and then lie using broad misunderstanding words to keep their agenda secret and all refuse to say what they really feel.

Look at Obama's "Immigration Reform" agenda, many supported that far more then today but ask many and he never spoke about what he considered Immigration Reform, apparently that was all passed on by 3rd party sources to the illegal crowd that we never heard about. Many were demanding immigration reform that secured the borders, ended chain immigration, helped skilled immigration, ended visa lottery, and deported illegals by mass. So by saying "Immigration reform" he got both sides of the vote thinking he was for their agenda. After all not like any other Dems or Reps saying exactly what they wanted to do.

In the end really what can we do, I've been trying to awaken friends for years who are just wanting to ignore it feeling its impossible to fix the corrupt government on all sides... and we all know its corrupted against the people and little we can really do until the day of mass awakening happens.

I am not afraid to say President Obama is the true leader of this Country and it is his job to stand up as President and say...look enough is enough and tell the Demarcate Senators, who seems to be blocking almost all laws that would have illegal immigrants removed from this Country that they must assist with increasing laws that would allow States to enforce immigration laws, and steepen laws against employers who hire undocumented aliens.

People do not understand if illegal immigrants cannot obtain employments they will leave this Country and may return to their homelands or either goes to another Country, which has steeper illegal immigration laws. Millions of citizens are suffering more and more daily, and unemployed while undocumented aliens are employing almost every vacant position comes available. Do we Americans not see the harm being done in this Country or are we simply ignoring the problems that are rapidly destroying the U.S. daily.

Go out and visit cities, towns and Counties all over America and let citizens tell them how bad their lives have been affected by illegal immigration, and also document the increasing of crimes committed against Americans performed by illegal aliens, possibly this will change the way this Country is being led.

I voted for President Obama and I like our President, but he must try and move this Country in another direction before it is too late to correct the wrong currently occurring at a high speed.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Let me say this, I blame all Americans and legal citizens for sitting back with their mouths closed and allowing that situation to continue. You people always voting for the wrong people to lead this Country just as you did in (Arizona), after seeing his actions for so many years, you still had trust in him, and look at what is happening now? We only have Republican Senators and a few Democrats doing everything in their powers to pull this Country together, while the criminals and schemers sits back and enjoy watching this Country fall apart. We allowed it to come this far, therefore we only have ourselves to blame for the mess occurring momentarily, no one else. Speak up and let the people know you disapprove of the ways they are running this Country and they must take actions to correct the corruptions, otherwise they will be replaced with someone who can do the darn job correctly. Enough said already.
    There was a time in this country when this illegal invasion could have been stopped. Eisenhower did it in the 50's. 750 Agents were collecting illegals at 1,000 per day. If you use the term "Operation Wetback" actually a phrase coined by Eisenhowers today, you are considered anything from being prejudist, a racist, discriminating, etc. In 1986, Reagan should have never granted citizenship to illegals when he did. He signed that bill on the premise (and promise) that border control would take and be in place....it never happened. The opponents of the signing of that Amnesty legislation, forecasted what we are dealing with now. Today, political correctness is twisted to the point where plain honesty has been thrown out the window. Many people in the teaching profession, the real estate profession, medical profession, apartment owners, business owners, etc. have their hands and mouths literally tied up and are gagged shut....with the threat of loss of licenses, and litigation. A good number of us ALL travel and tread the road of political correctness very carefuly . Witness Target having to reassign grocery checking muslims who refuse to handle packages of pork in the checkout line. Target doesn't have the right to fire them, they have to reassign them. This is diversity and religous rights run amuck.

We may be at the point of no return. The gates have been left unattended and open far too long. I applaud what any politician conservative or liberal does to halt this horrendous situation that is destroying our culture.......they are never going to be able to stop it by themselves.......

Google "Globalization" and read the wikipedia article - all of it. Then you will understand why politicians from both parties allowed this. (I don't believe the stance of all the article, but it is informative.

Allowing illegals into the country is just a part of globalization. It's not stated as a specific goal of globalists, but free trade (not fair trade) and open borders is a huge part of economic globalization. It is common knowledge that this globalism causes greater income disparity in developed countries creating a system of "haves" and "have-nots". They will never admit to any loss of sovereignty, but as my mind plays it out to its conlusion, I see countries as separate in name only (not really sovereign). International corporations and International Financial Institutions will be those truly in power along with the United Nations, WTO, WHO, etc. Companies will use the cheap labor of emerging and/or developing countries until such a time as that country becomes developed and grows a middle class that demands higher wages. Then, they will move to the next developing country.

We are the collateral damage to this globalization.

Are we trying to fight it? Yes. But, just as the illegals are already here, so is economic and social globalization. The illegals are just one part.

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    There was a time in this country when this illegal invasion could have been stopped. Eisenhower did it in the 50's. 750 Agents were collecting illegals at 1,000 per day. If you use the term "Operation Wetback" actually a phrase coined by Eisenhowers today, you are considered anything from being prejudist, a racist, discriminating, etc. In 1986, Reagan should have never granted citizenship to illegals when he did. He signed that bill on the premise (and promise) that border control would take and be in place....it never happened. The opponents of the signing of that Amnesty legislation, forecasted what we are dealing with now. Today, political correctness is twisted to the point where plain honesty has been thrown out the window. Many people in the teaching profession, the real estate profession, medical profession, apartment owners, business owners, etc. have their hands and mouths literally tied up and are gagged shut....with the threat of loss of licenses, and litigation. A good number of us ALL travel and tread the road of political correctness very carefuly . Witness Target having to reassign grocery checking muslims who refuse to handle packages of pork in the checkout line. Target doesn't have the right to fire them, they have to reassign them. This is diversity and religous rights run amuck.

We may be at the point of no return. The gates have been left unattended and open far too long. I applaud what any politician conservative or liberal does to halt this horrendous situation that is destroying our culture.......they are never going to be able to stop it by themselves.......
    It might take a little time, but it can and will be ceased because too many powerful people are speaking in modern days.

Nice post Escalade!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123