Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT: Residents Worry About Changes to Apartment Complex

This is a brief snippet but plenty of comments are being left after it.

~~~~~~~~~

Residents Worry About Changes to Apartment Complex
    An apartment complex that has traditionally housed refugees and immigrants is about to go through a big change. That leaves residents and advocates worried about the future.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1112785&comments=true
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they get the illegals like what I have in my condo complex the I feel soory for the neighbors. We have too many people living in units, garbage which is not disposed of properly and thus we have rats, too many cars which end up being parked illegally, people urinating in stairwells, increase in drug dealing and drug use and clothes lines on belconies where when you first dive in the complex you see hanging underwear. I wish them luck as they will need it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    If they get the illegals like what I have in my condo complex the I feel soory for the neighbors. We have too many people living in units, garbage which is not disposed of properly and thus we have rats, too many cars which end up being parked illegally, people urinating in stairwells, increase in drug dealing and drug use and clothes lines on belconies where when you first dive in the complex you see hanging underwear. I wish them luck as they will need it.
    This is what I don't understand.

Why isn't the BOARD OF HEALTH involved?
    This IS their job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Often landlords pay them to look the other way. Perfect example the rat infested KFC in NYC. You mean to tell me there was no evidence of infestation there after they were just inspected? Gimmee a break!!! It took journalists to take pictures of the rats climbing all over the restaurant to get any action.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Often landlords pay them to look the other way. Perfect example the rat infested KFC in NYC. You mean to tell me there was no evidence of infestation there after they were just inspected? Gimmee a break!!! It took journalists to take pictures of the rats climbing all over the restaurant to get any action.
    I remember that Ismith, but never herd a follow up on the story.May be they should eradicate the board of health, Why are we paying for these agency's that are not doing their jobs, and we alkl know there is alot of them.

Sad but I think there is alot more people living in those conditions than we realize, as everything our government is doing seems to be turning us into a 3rd world country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is my point!

Raising hell with the 'inaction' of the Board of Health can go a lonnnnng way.

I have called on my place as have other residents as we own the property. The problem is that both landlords and management company staff look the other way for their own people. In my condo complex the woman in the office as well as the head of security are Hispamic and they allow their own people to break the rules. For example you aren't allowed to have parking stickers if you drive a work vehicle and need to use pases but isn't amazing how a van with shutters written on it and the pool cleaning guy Both who happen to be Hispanic have both but non Spanish speakers have to pay $5 a month for parking. The same goes for illegally parked cars and some of those who were towed are looking at suing as the Hispanic man with the new Impala parks in those spots as he doesn't want his car scratched but yet he has never been towed. It is obvious discrimination and I hope those who sue win.

SWAT
    have you complained to the BOARD OF HEALTH?

When we use a government entity to follow the law and they do NOT, we have options.

Registered letters to gov officials for the RECORD go a long, long way.
    Newpapers and other info outlets.
    etc. etc.

But starting with the appropriate government entity is important. Then the complaint can be taken the next steps.

It's my observation that Americans are missing these steps - at least many Americans - and that's one of the reasons why this type of thing is getting brushed under the carpet.