Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT: State Rep. Herrod: I'll Help Sue Utah Over Illegal Immig

Can listen to his comments at the source link.
    ~~~

Herrod: I'll Help Sue Utah Over Illegal Immigration

03.07.2011 by Jessica Gail

(KCPW News) A Republican lawmaker is fuming over a guest-worker bill that cleared the Utah Legislature late Friday night, attracting national attention for allowing undocumented immigrants to get a permit to work in Utah. Now, as KCPW’s Jessica Gail reports, Representative Chris Herrod says he’ll help anyone looking to sue the state over illegal immigration.

http://oneoldvet.com/

http://kcpw.org
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let us do it. We need to start by recalling our RINO in chief who has also been involved in other scandals that are worthy of recall without this one. We need to make him the national poster child for a recall election and send a message to all the other RINOS nationwide who think they can pander to illegal aliens and still call themselves Republicans. Herbert has gotten himself in too deep on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk9
    Let us do it. We need to start by recalling our RINO in chief who has also been involved in other scandals that are worthy of recall without this one. We need to make him the national poster child for a recall election and send a message to all the other RINOS nationwide who think they can pander to illegal aliens and still call themselves Republicans. Herbert has gotten himself in too deep on this one.

Herbert is a spineless leader who will cave in to the illegals.

Banned
    Welcome to my Website. I hope that you find it helpful.

It is an honor to serve as your representative for House District 62. One of the greatest experiences in my life was the day that I raised my arm and swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and the Constitution of the Great State of Utah. I take this oath seriously and do my best to follow these wonderful documents as well as represent you. I believe that both constitutions are inspired.

I hope this page will help you understand what I believe, what I have accomplished, and what I hope to accomplish in the future. Please contact me with additional questions that you may have.

-Chris Herrod?

http://www.chrisherrod.com/

Who is Herbert?

Quote Originally Posted by airdale

Who is Herbert?
    Herbert is the Gov. of Utah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale

Who is Herbert?
    Herbert is the Gov. of Utah
    Oh crap. Sometimes my left brain cell leaves all the work to
    the right one. Thanks.

Why would any State want a ("Guest-Worker Bill") signed into law, when millions of citizens are presently unemployed?

Something sounds kind of strange people.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    We need to keep the pressure on UTAH to see that they stop this work permit option in that or any state. Illegals have no reason to be here nor should they get any form of work or support. They need to be deported...not hired

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Why would any State want a ("Guest-Worker Bill") signed into law, when millions of citizens are presently unemployed?

IMO this is what the entire country will look like, if the national Chamber of Commerce has its way. The president of the national chamber is on record as saying that we can continue letting people in and still put Americans to work. What he hasn't said is how that could be accomplished.

What the national chamber wants is a pool of cheap labor that can be tapped at employers' convenience, with the costs of workers' health care and education for their inevitable anchor babies to be foisted onto taxpayers. That unemployed people have difficulty forming stable families is not part of their concerns. It's all about the money for business owners.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010

IMO this is what the entire country will look like, if the national Chamber of Commerce has its way. The president of the national chamber is on record as saying that we can continue letting people in and still put Americans to work. What he hasn't said is how that could be accomplished.

What the national chamber wants is a pool of cheap labor that can be tapped at employers' convenience, with the costs of workers' health care and education for their inevitable anchor babies to be foisted onto taxpayers. That unemployed people have difficulty forming stable families is not part of their concerns. It's all about the money for business owners.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Those people need to be ran out of this Country or either thrown in jail for the way they are and have been treating American citizens. It is a shame to see our Country troubled with such madness and come to this sad situation. What the heck is going on???
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself: