Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I used to admire Phil Riesen when he was a news anchor, now I am deeply disappointed in him.
    Cindy, did you ever meet him in person? He's quite arrogant to meet in person. He certainly puts out the ora that he considers himself well above anyone petty, and will hardly give them the time of day.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I used to admire Phil Riesen when he was a news anchor, now I am deeply disappointed in him.
    Cindy, did you ever meet him in person? He's quite arrogant to meet in person. He certainly puts out the ora that he considers himself well above anyone petty, and will hardly give them the time of day.
    I guess I should consider myself fortunate that I have never met him, however, I did see him at the Murray Costco a few years ago.

I spent most of my life in virginia and most of my family lives there.I am a direct decendant of James Monroe,5th president of the United States.I lived 15 miles from the Virginia Line in NC and would have had to pay out of state tuition to go to college in Danville,VA.I spent many a dollar in Danville and had freinds there.I did not ask to be forced to live outside of Virginia so why was I punished for living in another states 15 miles away while people who lived 200 miles away in nothern virginia and never been to Danville get discount?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Illegals in college---

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Why are they not deported. What is wrong with us??
    We quibble about in-state versus out of state. Since when does America have to be the education center of the world for uninvited guests?! Every year we allow thousands of students to come and study in our universities. They are here legally, having obtained permission to be here.

In-state/out/state, I just say give 'em the gate!

If they sign a contract to take their sheepskin back to country of origin and make it a better place, then I would feel much better about the education issue.

..And when, in Heaven's name are we going to stop misinterpreting the anchor baby amendment?????
    ALL good points misterbill! ..and the others too..

re: In-state/out/state, I just say give 'em the gate!

LMAO!! ..good one..!

..and re: ..And when, in Heaven's name are we going to stop misinterpreting the anchor baby amendment?????

Remember* ..the ONLY way a Citizen can become a Citizen, is to be ‘BORN FROM’ a Citizen, OR to be Naturalized!

PERIOD!

..but really, this has just passed the house, it still needs to pass the senate..

..then some open borders moon bat will bring it back up..

..then there’s the issue of drivers licenses..

..then there will be this, then that..

I'm tired of playing ‘defense’, ..I want to play OFFENCE ..now..!

..we NEED to MANDATE the twenty two year old [so-called] PILOT program of the Worker ID! All this time it's just been voluntary..!

..illegal employers love that..

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    www.AmericanPatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbe ... C1324.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12