Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TIM BRIDGEWATER:

Border Security and Immigration

Protect and secure the borders to make illegal entry into the United States less attractive than legal avenues. In particular, the southern border and weak enforcement there makes illegal entry into the United States an easier and more attractive option than the legal avenues. Conscious efforts must be made to give the U.S. government greater awareness along the border.

The physical and technological fence is only part of the solution. More border agents are needed, more technology has to be deployed, and federal authorities must cooperate and collaborate more with state and local law enforcement.

[b]Eliminate the “anchor babyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bailout Bennet getting knocked out is great news! Takes a slight bit of the sting out of Coats winning in Indiana.

After reading about Mike Lee's position and learning that Mr. Bridgewater is endorsed by none other than Jim Gilchrist I must say I am more comfortable with Lee at first glance.

The way Mr. Lee addresses the issue just makes me think that he really gets it where as with Bridgewater I don't sense he is as passionate or that it is a priorty issue. Also Rep Chafetz endorsed Lee and he is strong on the illegal immigration issue.

Either one seems better than Bennet who always had me concerned that he would cut a deal and sell us out. Time to give someone else a crack at it. He had 18 years to address the anchor baby issue, to build border fence, make e-verify mandatory, put employers who hire illegal aliens in jail more frequently and he didn't. And he wasn't going to do it during the next six years either.

Overall, I like Mike Lee's position on illegal immigration and see that DeMint has endorsed him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12