Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA: Pollard calls for thumbprinting all potential employees

Pollard calls for thumbprinting all potential employees to get at illegals

Ruth Herrink 15.AUG.07
    Democratic candidate Albert Pollard drew the first fire in the campaign for the 28th District Senate seat this week when he called upon employers to be the ones to determine who among their employees are illegal citizens and to thumbprint all potential employees. Up until now candidates have not crossed swords on the immigration issue.

Pollard, in a press release, said, “federal officials are failing to pick up illegal immigrants who are being held in state and local jailsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Globalist alert. Pushing for biometric ID for all American workers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WOULD RATHER HAVE FINGER PRINTING THAN THAT EYE SCAN DEAL. THAT FREAKS ME OUT.

AND HEY IT WOULD BE HARD FOR SOMEONE TO STEAL SOMEONE'S ID IF IT HAD A FINGER PRINT ON IT. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS ON MY CREDDIT CARDS TOO. SO MUCH LESS TO WORRY ABOUT.

AND ILLEGALS WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME STEALING IT TOO. NO JOBS....NO ILLEGALS. AND AS FAR AS BIG BROTHER GOES.....MY INFO IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND THEY ALREADY HAVE IT. MY FINGER PRINT BEING THERE....WELL I DONT THINK IT GIVES THEM ANY MORE ACCESS TO MY PRIVACY THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE.

I WOULD LIKE IT IF THEY HAD THIS ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. SO THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO DONT HAVE TO. BUT I THINK I WOULD. IMHO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He sounds like another one of those flip floppers to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)