Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

VA-Women and children falling victim to illegal aliens

The women and children of Loudon County are falling victim to illegal aliens
    March 22, 8:07 AM · 1 comment

Carlos Felipe Centeno, pictured in this photo taken six years ago. He is accused of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl. Photo Courtesy/Leesburg Police Department.

Police in Leesburg, Virginia are currently searching for Salvadoran national Carlos Felipe Centeno, 21 for the molestation of a 5-year-old girl. Centeno who is in this country illegally, works as a house painter.

On March 19, police distributed a wanted poster, which describes Centeno as between 6 feet and 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 200 to 240 pounds. He may be riding a blue Magna bicycle.

Centeno also has an outstanding warrant for another case, in which he is accused of committing forcible sodomy.

Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Centeno should call Detective Doug Shaw at 703-771-4521 , or to leave an anonymous tip call the Leesburg Crime Line as 703-443-TIPS.

On March 12, a Loudon County jury convicted Honduran national Arnold J. Mancia-Morales, 25 of raping a 75-year-old woman in her Sterling Park home. The attack occurred in August 2008. The jury recommended that the illegal alien spend the rest of his life in prison.

Mancia-Morales broke into the woman’s home by smashing-in her glass door sometime after midnight. Awoken by the noise, the woman went to investigate, and was attacked.

Before he was sentenced, the victim’s daughter told the jury how her mother’s life has been impacted by the attack. She told a heart wrenching account of finding her mother one morning, curled up in the fetal position on the floor, weeping, holding onto a book of scriptures and crying out-loud that she wished she had just been killed.

Her daughter said: “I didn’t know what to do, so I just held her.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why aren't these mugs (could pick some choicer words for scum like this) in prison or better yet back in their own countries? Law officials and government officials have to see this happening all around them. And still some want to cater to the whining of illegal aliens and their anchor babies. What is Virginia doing about this?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou