Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vice presidential Candidate filing lawsuit against Obama

Vice presidential Candidate filing lawsuit against Obama
    Peoples Passions ^ | 10/31/08 | Steve Marquis
    http://peoplespassions.org/Press_Release_08_10_31.htm
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Vice presidential Candidate filing lawsuit against Obama
    Contact: Steve Marquis Telephone Number: 425-698-7084 Email Address: peoplesvoice@peoplespassions.org Web site address: http://peoplespassions.org
    Wiley S. Drake, Sr. wileydrake@hotmail.com
    Vice presidential Candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. to file in court asking to de-certify Barack Obama because he has refused to release proof of being a Natural Born Citizen, thereby disqualifying Obama in his bid for the Office of President.
    The recent Lawsuit in Washington State demanding their Secretary of State to vet the citizenship credentials of Barack Obama has spawned a slew of similar suits with new lawsuits filed and/or prepared in WA, FL, NC, CO, CA, OH, FL, CT, GA, TX, MI. Related lawsuits HI, US District.
    As part of this effort, this group of citizens from states across the union made an outreach to the whole presidential slate asking each candidate for president and vice president to offer up a certified copy of their birth certificates and any related candidate declarations to be placed in a library made available to the public via a non-partisan web site.
    At least one VP candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. went the next step and agreed to file a lawsuit of his own to demand the disqualification of Barack Obama unless he can prove status as a â€
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Wow THIS is really getting interesting now..........looks like the people are beginning to rise up and demand the truth en masse

Guess Obama is finding out in a hurry that he's not so popular and adored as he believed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am saddened that the courts have ruled that WE THE PEOPLE do not have standing. If a Vice presidential candidate and/or members of the electoral college do not, I shudder for our republic. My fear is that this is too little too late.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No candidate is above scrutiny. What is best for the country is to "quite the critics" by showing proof that he is a "natural born citizen", instead of allowing this to fester into what it is becoming. This is showing me that Obama is not a leader and inaction is a response. I don’t understand why a good leader would allow this to go on up to and through election day. Being evasive is not presidential leadership qualities and it does not benefit of the country in any way. Lying by omission, is still a lie.

This is not a privacy issue either because if he is elected, America will turn him upside down and his prostate inspection and colon activity will be front page news.

What's he going to do when the red phone rings? I think he will plug his hears and hum Hail to the Chief, instead of answer it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is still a hot potato. He is going to have to release his records sooner or later.

We will have to wait and see. Pass the popcorn.

Umm... Whose vice-presidential candidate is Wiley S. Drake, Sr.?

Drake is listed on the ballot in California as American Independent. I want to point out something else about Obama's failure to properly prove his citizenship. Federal and State election laws require that a Presidential candidate list his place of birth and show proof. But the Certification of Live Birth that Obama has presented does not say where he was born. A Certification of Live Birth is not really a birth certificate. It's just a summary. Thus he has not properly complied with Federal and State election laws and is not eligible to have his name on any ballot. A candidate for President must prove his place of birth. That is the law on both the Federal and State level.

No matter whether he wins his suit or not, I for one am impressed with Drake, whom I never heard of prior to today, for having the integrity and gumption to file this suit. I just hope he has standing
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Umm... Whose vice-presidential candidate is Wiley S. Drake, Sr.?
    Alan Keyes

Wow, this is great news. The fact that 24 Electoral College electors are filing for proof on Monday is also great news. I hope more chime in.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast