Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vicente Fox Announces Huge Oil Find

Mexico has discovered a huge new oil reserve that will increase its production capacity by nearly 50 percent, President Vicente Fox said Monday night - explaining that he intends to discuss how he'll use his new oil bonanza when he meets with President Bush in two weeks.

"We have excellent news that we will be announcing in a couple of weeks from now," Fox told MSNBC's "Rita Cosby Live and Direct."

He described the find as "a huge new reserve of oil and natural gas in the Gulf of Mexico that belongs to Mexicans" and noted that in his upcoming meeting with Bush, "energy is a key for our discussions."

Fox said his country's largest oil reserve is Cantarell, which is rapidly depleting. "This new reserve that we just have found will totally replace Cantarell with even more quantity then what originally Cantarell had," he told Cosby.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...153.shtml?s=ic

Perhaps he can take some of that money and invest it in its people and there mass migration out of the country instead! Isnt it lovely he is going to talk with out President about his strike of oil that will do nothing but sit in the pockets of those getting richer and poor leaving and coming to the US.

T

He described the find as "a huge new reserve of oil and natural gas in the Gulf of Mexico that belongs to Mexicans"
    Then maybe he needs to use the money from this oil to bring home his millons of illegals and start spending some of that money on them, providing healthcare, welfare, schools, etc.(You know, all the stuff we have been paying for), then he needs to pay back the American taxpayers for providing these services to his people
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

"We have excellent news that we will be announcing in a couple of weeks from now," Fox told MSNBC's "Rita Cosby Live and Direct."

He described the find as "a huge new reserve of oil and natural gas in the Gulf of Mexico that belongs to Mexicans" and noted that in his upcoming meeting with Bush, "energy is a key for our discussions."

Do you realize how suckered into anything GB is going to be now?
    Vicente Fox is going to bribe him for sure, and since he's addicted to oil, you know he'll accept it.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE BRIBE WILL BE ABOUT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder just HOW LONG Fox and Bush have known about this oil? I bet Fox has been sitting on this awhile.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Yeah, really. Though i wonder why now and also i have always heard that Mexico was always sitting on larger reserves which they couldnt get to because of the lack of money to get to them.

T

What a coincidence in timing !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems funny to me.........Bush pushing for the FTAA, Bush telling us we need to cut our dependence on foreign oil, Bush and Fox acting like like two fools in love, Bush wants guestworker(amnesty) and ignores the millons of illegals pouring across our border, along with ignoring Mexican military incursions, then......Mexico finds new oil! Hmmm.......smells like a big setup to me . What's Bush gonna do now? Trade amnesty for oil?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Do you realize how suckered into anything GB is going to be now?
    Vicente Fox is going to bribe him for sure, and since he's addicted to oil, you know he'll accept it.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE BRIBE WILL BE ABOUT.
    Yep. Its all part of the PLAN. In exchange for OIL Bush will give illegal Mexicans amesty.
    According to Bush, "we are addicted to oil". How convenient that we are getting out of Iraq soon. Its not that we finished the job, its because we wont be needing them anymore.
    Also, remember the Dubai Port incident, was probably 'connected' to this surprized discovery of Oil.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where exactly in the Gulf is this supposed new reserve?

When recent reserves were discovered between Japan and China, BOTH nations claimed it and have sent survey ships, regardless of where the line on the map passes accross the sea.

If the reserve doesn't require access to Mexican soil, then it would be that much easier for the U.S. to CLAIM THE RESERVE AS IT'S OWN.

The Gulf of Mexico is right next to the United States.

China , for example, would not have an oil asset like this right next to their country , and allow a weak neighbor to claim complete control over it.

Since the oil is in the gulf, and not on land. the U.S. should be able to pump it out without having to fight Mexican troops and insugents in the cities.

Lesser oil dependence on other countries is paramount for our survival.

The cost of maintaining MidEast stability is huge, compared with the cost of screwing Mexico out of this new find.

Mexico deserves to have this reserve taken . We deserve to be able to stick it to Mexico on this one.
    They admit that it will take extra years to exploit this reserve, because it's law bans foreign meddling that would be required to do the deep sea drilling.

So go in there with modern technology, f--- mexican law, and pump oil while Mexico spends years to arrange the start of pumping.

For all we know, they wont pump a drop out this reserve until their other one is dry, gouging us the whole time.

Mexico's sovereinty is completely expendable on this issue.

----------------------------------------------------
    Bush is truly pathetic if he will exchange his own ass, and the keys to America, for some , no doubt, shitty deal for oil.

He will give away the country, so we can continue to pay $2.50 a gallon, albeit from a different source.

The fact is , we have to consider taking this oil, even if it means war. And we will probably have to elect new leaders to do it.

Imagine that! a politician campaigning on the issue of oil independence, at the expense of Mexico. I would love it!

That oil reserve belongs to the U.S., period. And who is going to stop us?.

-pa