Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vicente Fox cries like a little puta...

I can't believe this guy. Every time I see him on T.V. I just want to put my foot through the screen.

I remember when Arizona passed Prop. 200 he was going to ask the U.N. to intervene so that it wouldn't go into effect. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he did the same thing here.

Here's the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... 0816232621

All he cares about is the money that is being sent back to Mexico. Criminal alien money exceeded oil revenues in Mexico last year. WE ARE FLOATING THAT COUNTRY! That overpopulated hellhole that blames "what I dare to call the Anglo-Saxon prejudice" (el Fox-o's palabras) for all it's troubles and then turns around and rips us off without even a thank you for all the scumbags that we give opportunity to illegally.

This is a kick in the ass to this pipe dream of his (and Bush's) unholy hellish union:

"Eventually our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union, with the goal of attending to future themes [such as] the future prosperity of North America, and the movement of capital, goods, services, and persons." EMPHASIS HIS PERSONS

None of our citizens want to cast our lot with Mexico!

!AZTLAN ES MUERTE, VATO FOX!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! !YIYIYI!

Viva Los Estados Unidos.

Reading your post makes me want to put my fist through the monitor!

To Fox I say .. SHOVE IT!

Reading your post makes me want to put my fist through the monitor! Evil or Very Mad
    Watch it!

That's the co-president you're talking about.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Reading your post makes me want to put my fist through the monitor! Evil or Very Mad
    Watch it!

That's the co-president you're talking about.
    :P I was just echoing the sentiments of the first poster who said:

I can't believe this guy. Every time I see him on T.V. I just want to put my foot through the screen.

Europe rejected the E.U. Constitution, so essentially it's dead in the water. I think that ultimately the FTAA could suffer the same fate. However, the difference is that the E.U. was in the works since the mid-60's, when it was merely an agreement between a few Western European nations for coal miners to work in each others' countries freely.

The FTAA, by contrast, is being ramrodded down America's throat. It started with NAFTA, which was only devised 11-12 years ago and now has "blossomed" into this. It could pass here, because Americans tend to be alot more apathetic socially and politically than Europeans.

HINT: GET OUT THERE AND EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT THE FTAA!

HINT: GET OUT THERE AND EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT THE FTAA!

I am doing the best I can on three web sites while working and going to school. I seriously hope more people will jump up off their couches and spread the word. FTAA didnt have a chance without CAFTA, so we havve to WORK HARD AND FAST.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well, I know that my Congressional Representation (Charles Bass and Jeb Bradley) and my Senators (Judd Gregg and John Sununu) are all pro-CAFTA and will definitely vote for FTAA. So writing them myself is a waste of time. BUT...

a petition is an idea.

The whole problem is that too many Americans are starry eyed optimists about this country, thinking that it just can't be harmed at all. Either that, or their just too engrossed in themselves to care.

When they get leprosy from somebody who would have been here illegally prior to the FTAA they might care then, but it will be too late.