Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vicente Fox Opens Mouth: Inserts Both Feet

http://enlightenmentreactionary.blogspo ... -both.html

Mexican president Vicente Fox joins a fraternity.

Vicente Fox Opens Mouth: Inserts Both Feet

Sometimes it's just great to be alive. If you haven't heard yet, El Presidente Vicente Fox de Mexico recently had the Freudian slip to end all Freudian slips. In one of his tirades against the United States putting up the slightest resistance to his invasion of our country, dropped this stink bomb into the immigration debate:

"There's no doubt that the Mexican men and women -- full of dignity, willpower and a capacity for work -- are doing the work that not even blacks want to do in the United States."

Don't you just love it when an bigoted idiot forgets to not say what he really thinks? This towering intellect has proven that he's a egalitarian racist. He condescends to all non-Mexicans equally, not just Caucasian-derived gringos. Ah, equality!

All of which brings me to my main point. People often seem to make the mistake of thinking that prejudice is a "white thang", and that all the various races lived in peace and harmony till the blue-eyed devils were vomited out of the bowels of hell. Seems to me history is filled with data about various groups cutting throats with reckless abandon before they ever encountered their first European.

So, I'll bring those folks up to date. Some minority groups hate each other more than they hate "Euro-Americans". When I was in the Navy I experienced first hand the hostility between a Mexican-American and a Puerto Rican-American. The Puerto Rican fellow even went so far as to tell me in the presence of the other that Mexicans weren't human. Ouch!

Other examples? When I was working on my Bachelor's degree, one of my TA's was from Peru and told me that Mexicans were animals. The Mexican wife of a friend of mine is from the central part of Mexico. Her opinion? The people that live just south of the US-Mexico border aren't really Mexicans, they're animals. I could go on and on but what's the point?

Many may think that this Reconquista thing would be just the comeuppance that mainstream American's deserve. Well, be that as it may. Just bear in mind, when MEChA says viva la raza, they aren't talking about your raza.
    The "read more" thing is always there. Hopefully, someday I can fix it. But keep checking, there is frequently stuff here.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, Ole Vinny showed his colors well....like I said....just give him enough podiums with a microphone and this War of Words he'll LOSE!!!

GO JESSE JACKSON....now Jesse, get on the right side of this ALL the way. Stop spewing this "I'm for immigrants rights".

GO AL SHARPTON....get on the right side of this ALL the way. Stop spewing this "I'm for immigrants rights".

Jesse and Al.....you can't be for immigrants rights AND stand for the rights of Americans. They are counter-opposing at this time. If you stand for an immigrant, you have turned your back on an American.

Also, everyone....did you see the interview with Al Sharpton and Hannity last night? Al thought the Minutemen were vigilantis and breaking the laws. Hannity set him straight....and you could SEE that Al thought he was right and then realized he had been completely wrong.

Remember the two gals from the Anti-Defamation League and their treacherous and libelous story on the Minutemen???

These "writers" from the ADL are spewing these lies throughout the country and people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson read them and believe them.

Libel is a VERY SERIOUS CIVIL WRONG and the Minutemen need to sue the Anti-Defamation League for Defamation, the newspapers who printed them, AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!

Hanninty was GREAT last night informing Al Sharpton. I hope Al takes the truth with him wherever he goes....now that he knows it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's about time Hannity started getting on this bandwagon. Now go take your buddy Jorge to task over this insanity Sean.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sean is someone I do not understand. I accept that the show needs two viewpoints....but Sean reaches back into the DARK AGES for his positions.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's a link to video for the Lou Dobb's show which deals with the infamous remark. He's sorry now. Ever so sorry.

And Al Sharpton is on it too pretending to be outraged. What is up wih that hair? It's the exact same hairstyle that Barbra Billingsley wore on "Leave it to Beaver."

ooops--here it is, I was hired for my looks, not my braiuns
    http://www.teamamericapac.org/ta-video- ... alslur.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Here's a link to video for the Lou Dobb's show which deals with the infamous remark. He's sorry now. Ever so sorry.

And Al Sharpton is on it too pretending to be outraged. What is up wih that hair? It's the exact same hairstyle that Barbra Billingsley wore on "Leave it to Beaver."
    I agree, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are the biggest frauds and con artists. It's a crying shame that the black community is represented by those two charlatans. If I was a black I would be embarrassed to have Jesse Hijackson and Al NotsoSharpton claim that they speak for me, but then again that's just me. Same thing if I was Mexican and I had groups like LaRaza, Lulac, Mecha and Maldef claim to represent my views.

Vincente...SORRY??? Oh yeah....Sorry he Exposed Himself...a Naked Racist!!

Hey, BTW....the Group of Texas Business People Vincente was meeting with when he stuck his foot in his mouth and exposed himself as a racist....was the:

Frozen Food Council......

Eat FRESH.....they don't need to be meeting with Vincente Fox about their frozen groceries....listening to a Racist plug the "value" of illegal aliens.

American Citizens STAND READY AND EAGER to work in their Frozen Food Plants....

BOYCOTT FROZEN FOOD until these business people get on the Right Side of this Line and stop associating with the likes of Vincente Fox.

May we assume they are hiring illegal aliens to work in their frozen food plants?

Why ELSE would they be "meeting" with Vincente and talking about Labor.

If they need labor, call the local Employment Security Office....head hunters, personnel agencies, etc. etc. OR:

GO ON LOU DOBBS or BILL O'REILLY SHOW and Advertise their JOB POSITIONS in accordance with the United States Equal Employment Opportunity ACT...EEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Vincente...SORRY??? Oh yeah....Sorry he Exposed Himself...a Naked Racist!!

Hey, BTW....the Group of Texas Business People Vincente was meeting with when he stuck his foot in his mouth and exposed himself as a racist....was the:

Frozen Food Council......

Eat FRESH.....they don't need to be meeting with Vincente Fox about their frozen groceries....listening to a Racist plug the "value" of illegal aliens.

American Citizens STAND READY AND EAGER to work in their Frozen Food Plants....

BOYCOTT FROZEN FOOD until these business people get on the Right Side of this Line and stop associating with the likes of Vincente Fox.

May we assume they are hiring illegal aliens to work in their frozen food plants?

Why ELSE would they be "meeting" with Vincente and talking about Labor.

If they need labor, call the local Employment Security Office....head hunters, personnel agencies, etc. etc. OR:

GO ON LOU DOBBS or BILL O'REILLY SHOW and Advertise their JOB POSITIONS in accordance with the United States Equal Employment Opportunity ACT...EEO.
    Great idea Judy. We should pick a business or two that knowingly hires illegals and publicize a national boycott of their goods and why? We can't boycott them all, but maybe if we boycott at least a couple then the rest of those rats will start to take notice and maybe they'll stop hiring illegals out of fear of being exposed.

Jesse Hijackson and Al NotsoSharpton
    DMAN...........THANK YOU for the first laugh I've had in 2 days!!! I was desperate and you came through!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast