Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victim of an Illegal Story - TELL YOURS

I am tired of the B.S. that these are hard working people looking to make a life for themselves. Truth be told... yes there may be some out there that are good people, but there are many who have total disregard for our laws and our way of life.

I would love to hear your victim stories. I would love to send this to the Congress, Senate & President Bush. I know there are thousands upon thousands that have been robbed, shot, stabbed, mugged, hit by a drunk driver, property destroyed etc... Real people Real stories this is what it has to be about. I am tired of the sob stories about illegals or how good they are... they can't be that good if they are breaking out laws to get into and stay in this country.

here is my story:
    I was almost killed in April of 2000 when an illegal slammed into my Mustang GT awhile stopped at a red light and launched me thru an intersection. I was almost broadsided by another car. I had over $4,000 damage to my car. The minivan that hit me sped off down a 1 way street (going the wrong way) The police found the car later that night abandoned. They traced the car to Texas and I later found that the car was registered to an illegal whose registration was revoked because they canceled their insurance after they were able to register the car.

What is your story...

If the senate wants to keep illegal felons in the country lets let them know that we won't stand for that.

I agree. Someone here has a memorial site for this.

I want the lofty Senators to experience this - if they did they wouldn't be considering this bill.

My wife was second in a line of five cars at a red light. The rear car was slammed by an old sedan whose driver immediately fled. The car was registered to an uninsured fake identity. Everyone in line sustained damage with the worst toward the back. Everyone's insurance paid for the damage. That was harmful not only to the five of us but to all of you too.

However, what's really harmful are the media. Every TV organization has archival footage to run when illegal Mexicans are in the news. And that footage invariably shows old women, wearily hunched over, fully scarfed to ward off the sun, hand-cultivating endless rows of spinach. Does this really represent the 20 million illegal aliens in this nation? How many of our illegal alien population really do that kind of work? Have the media, including Fox, ever shown illegal aliens driving to pick up their WIC payment, or taking their kids to soccer -- in a late model Escalade? I've been writing to the individual news shows pleading that they truthfully represent who these people are, from the day-labor pickup sites to Home Depot management positions. I'd like some company.
    '58 Airedale

No, all stories need to be posted on www.congress.org and the Senators' web pages!!!

I've wanted this done for a year!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

My nephew was stabbed from behind by an illegal who was on drugs, he hit him in the neck almost cutting his carotid arterty, the blade went into his throat and he almost choked to death on his own blood.
    This was an unprovoked attack.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)