Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victim's Family Blames Federal Government For DWI-Related Fa

http://www.wral.com/news/6819109/detail.html

Illegal Immigrant Arrested Before On DWI Charge

POSTED: 6:17 pm EST February 7, 2006
    UPDATED: 7:48 pm EST February 7, 2006

HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. -- The daughter of an Orange County woman killed in a crash blames the federal government for her mother's death, saying the suspect never should've been on the road, let alone in the country.

“It's wrong, it's all wrong,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/391624.html

Man held in fatal hit-and-run

Jessica Rocha, Staff Writer

A suspected drunken driver was being held in Orange County jail Sunday after police said he hit and killed another driver and injured his own passenger Saturday before fleeing the scene of the accident, according to the state Highway Patrol.

Isael Medrano, 28, of 306 Estes Drive Extension No.15-N, Carrboro, was being held in lieu of $200,000 bail after police found him in his apartment several hours after the accident, said Trooper N.A. Mitchell.

Medrano was charged with manslaughter, felony death by vehicle and driving while impaired, Mitchell said, adding that Medrano's license had been revoked, and his blood alcohol content measured 0.09 at least four hours after the accident.

Hester Faye Coleman, 62, of 2403 George Anderson Drive, Hillsborough, died instantly less than one mile from her home. Coleman was driving north on N.C. 86 south of I-85 shortly before 6 p.m. when the vehicle Medrano is suspected of driving, heading south, veered into the oncoming lane as other cars in front of it slowed down for one to make a right turn.

An unidentified woman riding with Medrano was in stable condition at UNC Hospitals Sunday night after authorities used the Jaws of Life to free her from the vehicle where she was pinned for about 90 minutes, Mitchell said.

After hitting Coleman's car, police said, Medrano ran into Hillsborough, where he called a taxi to take him home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

I wish someone like MS. Koon, would bring suit against the government for negligence. How could she not win.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I wish someone like MS. Koon, would bring suit against the government for negligence. How could she not win.
    And she should try to go after the employer of this murderer. If I were on the jury, she'd end up owning the company.

Banned
    OK, stupid question time... What does BTTT stand for?

BTTT ='s Bump To The Top

I did that the other night so I would be able to find the article easily for homepage addition today.

Sometimes people Post BTTT just to say "This article is so important it should stay at the top of the discussion"

W

Banned
    Gotcha! Done that a few times myself

How many tarheels must die at the hands of illegal immigrants before Governor Mike Easly will sit up and look at what he is allowing to happen in our state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast