Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saying anything that questions the wisdom of the status quo is enough to get one branded as a nut, so we all wear that title here I guess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On December 8th, 2008 at 12:14 pm, McCloud9 said:
    JD… Can you Verify Richardson said â€
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Hispanics like Richardson can never shut their mouths up. Calderon and Fox are the same. They know things that we dont because they get included in all the back door meetings WITH OUR REPS. IMO, Obama IS an illegal immigrant. Why else would he continue to hide all of his college records and original live birth certificate. This is going to make it okay for now on to elect foreigners to all positions in government whether they are REAL Americans or not. Wait and see. Our nation is going to be run by people who have allegiences to other countries.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean... I am affraid you are right.
    By swearing this man into the MOST POWERFUL position on Earth, we have Cut our own throats.
    We might as well swear in George Soros!!!
    I'm going to try something, I do not know if it will work...BUT, I have to ask it...
    I'm going to call my Secretary of State and ASK if the Electors are GIVEN FULL DISCLOSURE?
    I mean they should shouldnt they? The VOICE of THE PEOPLE?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    By swearing this man into the MOST POWERFUL position on Earth, we have Cut our own throats.
    I'm going to try something, I do not know if it will work...BUT, I have to ask it...
    I'm going to call my Secretary of State and ASK if the Electors are GIVEN FULL DISCLOSURE?

I say give it a try Patriot.

But don't be surprised if you hear that they aren't given full disclosure. After all, they are ONLY American citizens and voters, therefore, it's been decided, they have no "standing"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So much for " We the People " Huh!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast

AZ... I did call my Secretary of State, he did not know if the Electors were given FULL DISCLOSURE...
    So, I called our Governors office and Asked, he is an Elector. I asked if he had seen a BIRTH CERTIFICATE, MEDICAL RECORDS, COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS... They told me NO, he had not.
    I told them to watch Gov. Richardsons speech, where he says Mr Obama was an Immigrant. They KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    Its like we live in the former Soviet Union... The MEDIA TELLS YOU ONLY WHAT THE POLITICIANS WANT... Damn Scarry.

I say give it a try Patriot.

But don't be surprised if you hear that they aren't given full disclosure. After all, they are ONLY American citizens and voters, therefore, it's been decided, they have no "standing"

Just another piece to the NWO puzzle! And we don't have the pieces!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Seems like the video has been disconnected. Uhp..loading..yea, Obama's an immigrant all right.

Hi Rockfish,

Just for the record, the video also made the World Net Daily
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83114
    but, as far as I can find out, it failed to make the Drudge Report, which it should have.

Here's an awesome article you might want to read when you get time...
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread418274/pg1
    Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He?
    by Jim Marrs

Jim Marrs

If you don't have time to read it all, at least read the Robert A. Heinlein quote at the top.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast