Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video re Illegal Immigrant Home Invasions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=038wuYvd0Aw

This is the first I've heard of this craziness.

Illegal Immigrants are illegally breaking in and living in vacant homes. When the homeowners call the police to have them remove the illegal immigrants, the police refuse to do so and claim it's a cival matter. The home owners are forced to hire an attorney and take the illegal immigrants to court. After the court finally evicts the illegal immigrants, they have 14 days before they have to vacate the home. Then....if the illegals leave any of their property in the home, the home owner is legally not permitted to remove any of those items from their home.....the illegal immigrants have another 18 days to remove those items.

At the end of the video she shows a recent local news paper article on the subject: Break-ins on the Rise in North Valley

oh i heard about it, a woman called into Terry Anderson's show i think about two months ago with this very problem

Video re Illegal Immig -

Why are we the LEGAL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY TREATED AS THOUGH WE ARE THE CRIMINALS AND THE ILLEGALS ARE THE VICTIMS? This is CRAZY. These people are suppose to serve and protect us but instead they are protecting those who are NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Looks like we have no one we are on our own. I'll be if I broke into someone's home like that I would have been put in hand cuffs and shackles and taken to jail. Folks its getting worse by the day. If that happened to me, I would throw them and their s--- out of my house right along with the po po and I mean it. Maybe they should take up residence in the white house.

Re: Video re Illegal Immig -

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Why are we the LEGAL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY TREATED AS THOUGH WE ARE THE CRIMINALS AND THE ILLEGALS ARE THE VICTIMS? This is CRAZY. These people are suppose to serve and protect us but instead they are protecting those who are NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Looks like we have no one we are on our own. I'll be if I broke into someone's home like that I would have been put in hand cuffs and shackles and taken to jail. Folks its getting worse by the day. If that happened to me, I would throw them and their s--- out of my house right along with the po po and I mean it. Maybe they should take up residence in the white house.
    Breaking and entering as well as squatting are crimes if Americans do them-just like if we stole someones id/ss# we would go to jail for a long time- it is okay for illegals to do it though.What a sad state our country is in.

Rawhide!