Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Villaraigosa- California is the "New Ellis Island"

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

la mayor

Villaraigosa is repulsive and un-American! This is an example of why we cannot these kind of on-sided hispanics into any political positions that would hinder or completely stop, the desires of the American people! This is not a foreign country, and we need to make it clear, that foreign interests will not rule ANYWHERE here!
    So, anyone here that doesnt have America first, get on back home! Most likely, you are here illegally anyway, and we dont want you to stay.
    What is wrong with people? How on earth did this lamo get elected in the first place? And how many people voted for him that were actually legal citizens? He ought to be kicked ou on his sorry butt!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To say that Hispanics should not hold political office is an offensive blanket generalizaton.
    By using one wrong word in your post (that instead of who) you have made yourself as wrong as Mayor Villaraigosa.

Many of the movements best and most committed activists against open borders are Hispanics. The Hispanic community has always been here. There are also recent Mexican American families here who would never bring in another relative who was not willing to abide by our immgration law.

There are just as many non Hispanics willing to sell out the interests of Americans. Witness the statements of Dean for the Democrats and Mehlman for the Republicans at the LULAC Convention.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I think people sense sincerity," said Elliott, of Ormond Beach, Fla. "And I think they know that right off the bat, and I think they can tell the real from the phony."
    You got that right Ms. (paycheck dependent traitor) Elliot! We knew, right off the bat, that this phony IS the EPITOME of insincerity!

I would be very afraid if I were you Ms, Elliot, because if the "what goes around comes around" theory holds true, one of your grandchildren will be head shoeshine gal for George W. Bush III (and be grateful for it).

Re: Villaraigosa- California is the "New Ellis Island&q

[b]Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Sunday said Los Angeles is the "new Ellis Island," and that a strong public-education system is key to success for immigrants' children.
    Los Angeles is an immigration hub, the new mayor said, and "the city of America's hopes and dreams."

"Make no mistake, it's irrefutable. This is the new Ellis Island," Villaraigosa said in a speech to some 9,000 delegates at the National Education Association's annual Representative Assembly.
    "This is the new Ellis Island?" said the "Mayor".

Correction: "This is the new ILLEGAL Ellis Island".

Duuuuuuuuh!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Question? Is there anyone in Los Angeles, anyone out there, that would object if the United States GAVE Los Angeles to Mexico in trade for no more immigrants to other areas, no more billions of dollars in "aid" to Mexico; no more trade deals with Mexico; no more visits to the US by Mexican Catholic Bishops; and the US will deport all illegal aliens in the US including Mexicans with no complaint from Mexican Authorities?

That way, Los Angeles can be the new Ellis Island of Mexico and Mexico can pay for their education, ther medical care, their housing, and find jobs for everybody--because we know without a doubt that we can't. This sounds highly reasonable to me.

What about you, Americans in Los Angeles? What about you? Is this OKAY with you? Because, let me tell you, that is what's going to happen if you all don't get off your duffs and stop this crap, and that includes the Teachers who appear to be complicit in this outrageous violation of US Immigration Laws...all to add teachers to the dole; association fees to their coffers; and what? Build a new self-interest power block to end our nation through illegal immigration?

I've got the better idea. We'll end it for you. We'll slice Los Angeles out of the US, toss it to the Third World Toilet Bowl you all want to be a part of so bad, and then we won't have to worry about you any more. Is that what you want, Los Angeles? Would you rather be part of Mexico with your new Mayor Villaigarosa?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

No...?

THEN GET OFF YOUR BUTTS, GET TO SACRAMENTO AND DEMAND ACTION FROM YOUR GOVERNOR TO SEAL THOSE FRIGGIN' BORDERS NOW WITH NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS!

YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR LIFETIME OR THE NEXT 4 GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS TO FUND THE EDUCATION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO PLANNED BY THIS NEW MANIAC IN YOUR MAYOR'S OFFICE!! You all are moving out or selling your homes and buying trailers to live on your home equity until you die. What is WRONG WITH YOU???

NOW, JOIN SOS, JOIN ALIPAC, GET ACTIVE, IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!!

GOD HELP US SAVE LOS ANGELES BEFORE IT BECOMES THE BIGGEST TRASH AND TRAILER PARK IN THE WORLD!!

This is Los Angeles, our beautiful City of Angels!! Do not turn it into crap. Get to Sacramento. You have a Governor that will listen. Tell him what you want him to do. He'll do it. Just tell him in clear precise terms--seal the friggin' borders now. Period.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Richard, I just saw your post about the remark Butterbean made. Note that she qualified it to those who want to stop or hinder the desires of the American People. Yes, this would apply to any nationality of individual wishing to hinder the desires of the American People. But, the Mayor who is the subject of the article claims to be Hispanic and he is crowing about Los Angeles being the New Ellis Island and "the" new immigration hub.

THERE IS NO LEGAL IMMIGRATION HUB IN THE UNITED STATES.

THEY CLOSED ELLIS ISLAND 40 OR MORE YEARS AGO.

IMMIGRANTS ENTER ONE AT A TIME BY PERMIT.

THERE IS NO "HUB" FOR MASS IMMIGRATION.

What is wrong with this man?

TO AMERICAN HISPANIC CITIZENS--Take control of your community and do it now. Neither you nor any other nationality of American Citizen can afford the "foreign agendas" of people like Villaigarosa. Especially in Los Angeles where foreign nationals are illegally migrating to the city to take your job; your business opportunity; your kids' educational resources; your hospitals; your future; and the future of every next generation of American.,,,in droves....thousands every day.

I know you see this the same way any American sees it. Stand Up...if you aren't already; Right This Wrong and Nonsense With Everything You've Got!!

GET TO SACRAMENTO AND TELL THE GOVERNOR IN PRECISE AND CLEAR TERMS--SEAL THE FRIGGIN' BORDERS NOW!!!

He'll listen and he'll do it. He's "itchin" do to it. Give him a clear reason to do it NOW. Give him a reason that says "the people of Californey have spoken and it's my job as Governor to represent them". He's "dyin" to make this statement and take action. This is Arnold....get my drift....it could be his next Movie, okay? DO IT!!

THERE IS NO LEGAL IMMIGRATION HUB IN THE UNITED STATES.

THEY CLOSED ELLIS ISLAND 40 OR MORE YEARS AGO.

IMMIGRANTS ENTER ONE AT A TIME BY PERMIT.

THERE IS NO "HUB" FOR MASS IMMIGRATION.

What is wrong with this man?
    You forgot one, Judy.

At Ellis Island, they also screened for infectious diseases.

Of course, this whole Ellis Island pitch is phony as can be.

The point of Ellis Island - and Angel Island in the west - was to control immigration. That's quite different from the open borders free for all we have now.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

CountFloyd!! You are exactly right!! That's why there was an Ellis Island, to register, to get names, information, and ensure they didn't bring in any diseases and weren't enemies or spies. Sometimes they were quarantined for months. Sometimes sent back. Sometimes they died at Ellis Island. Ellis Island was a means to protect Americans. And, immigration like that was legal as they were inviting people to come and settle the United States.

MY GOD....we are already settled; we are actually over-settled; we have already passed our healthy point of development. We need to work on "redevelopment" to make things nice for our Citizens and control our population not bloat it like a big fat balloon about to burst.

This Mayor is dangerous, very dangerous. I wonder who owns him? Who he answers to?

Judy,
    To answer your question, the day after he got elected he went to MEXICO CITY!

TB is no joke! And yes, they used to screen for disease at Ellis Island to keep the AMERICAN public SAFE! The drug companies make more money if we are sick. Right?

These people are so arrogant! Who gave them the power to decide OUR immigration LAWS? WE the AMERICAN PEOPLE decide our laws not the special interest groups.

And yes, I believe that the Hispanic community is aiding in the invasion. It's La Raza, the race remember? And the LULAC convention is a perfect example of this. Gee, their membership has nearly doubled in the past two years, 150,000 strong, are they all legally here? Doubt it? Either you are an American wanting to help the American society or your not. How many Mexican flags do you see at these rallies? There is your answer. And yes, I think the American people are getting a little leery of the Hispanic agenda. Articles like this give them every reason too. We have pride in our community too, the AMERICAN community,that doesn't have prejudice to race, creed, or COLOR. We are so far past that! Why did Mexico issue those outrageous stamps? Because they ARE that far behind our society. Its all about race for them, their race and everyone else can go jump off a cliff.
    I am sick of it!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast