Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIOLENT GANGS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD INFEST AMERICAN CITIES

VIOLENT GANGS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD INFEST AMERICAN CITIES

By Michael Cutler
    March 30, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

As those of you who generally read my commentaries know, I generally write those commentaries by basing them on a newspaper article. Today I have decided to simply explain my consternation at the growing threat posed by the violence in Mexico attributed to the drug cartels in that nation that lies on our country's southern border and the lack of proper strategy by our own government.

Several days after our nation was attacked by the terrorists on September 11, 2001 I was contacted by members of then Congressman Tom Tancredo's staff. They had found out that in May 1997 I had testified at a Congressional hearing conducted by the House Immigration Subcommittee on the issue of Visa Fraud and Immigration Benefit Fraud. That hearing was conducted to assess potential vulnerabilities in the immigration system that contributed the attacks at the Pentagon and at the World Trade Center in the beginning of 1993. Both attacks had been conducted by foreign nationals who had succeeded in gaming the immigration bureaucracy to enter our country and then embed themselves in our nation by acquiring lawful status by defrauding the immigration benefits program.

Because it was clear that immigration played a significant role in the attacks of 1993 and it was obvious that aliens had carried out the attacks of September 11, 2001, they asked that I meet with them and Congressman Tancredo to provide my perspectives and expertise on the obvious nexus between immigration and national security. It is important to note that Tom Tancredo also chaired the House Immigration Reform Caucus.

Within days I drove down to Washington to meet with Tom Tancredo and members of his staff. In my discussion with them, I raised my concept of what I had come to refer to as the “Immigration Enforcement Tripod.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: VIOLENT GANGS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD INFEST AMERICAN CI

QUICK Obama you brilliant man,
    give them all A M N E S T Y !!!!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

We have become a divided nation much in part to our uncontrolled immigration policies as these problems grow we will fragment along with increase internal conflict, and my question will always be, why did our leaders want this so bad they would give up a great country.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

ELE

Power, Greed, Corruption and Vanity

OldGuy, Obama is just a puppet for the grand masters that seek to destroy our country. Doesn't it seem like Obama and his goons have done everything possible to undermine our success? The Federal Reserve and the banking familes elites want to put into effect "One World Order" and they will be at the helm, this is the real reason for our demise. They don't care if our country is filled with criminals that kill us as long as enough of us our around to pay homage to them via our tax dollars.

You might want to see Alex Jone's on You Tube " The Obama Deception", it is excellent.

Also, check out Bob Glen Beck with Bob Basso
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-OtagHjbUk

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

God Help and Bless America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In a small town in NW Florida, less than 15 miles from the State Capital, MS-13 signs abound. Local police say the gang members are being watched but because they haven't been caught red-handed nothing can be done about them.

Perhaps midnight football would help.

None of these smart national leaders of ours will remember the Croatian Civil War and the horror that became reality of being "Balkanized". That will be the US in a few short decades, the new Balkans of the world. And there will be bloodshed. The docile white majority, either afraid or cowed into not acting in self-defense, will become even more a target for these gangs as they move out of their hoods. Things will change so rapidly and radically that once what was thought almost fantastical will be ordinary. For instance, travel between states will no longer be "free". Expect gangs and corrupt officials to charge tolls to enter, leave and travel within their territory. The most common bonds of our country will be gone- expect signage and other published information to be available only in the local language, i.e. spanish. For certain, a long, dark period in US history is only beginning.
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Mr. Cutler must have quite the Imagination... How could he possibly think that the people sneaking into this Country would want to do us harm? They just want to work. Go to school, buy a house, buy a business, bring thier Relatives for a Permanent Visit.
    Its only the American Dream They Want To Steal... No More.

(a bit of sarcasm, can only laugh anymore sorry)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>