Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Elitist who "star" in, produce, direct, and fund this type of anti U.S. Citizens movies who support the invasion by the ILLEGALS feel safe in their gated communities and travel with bodyguards. Drugs furnished by the ILLEGALS, Drug Wars by the ILLEGALS, United States Citizens murdered by the ILLEGALS but not to worry the Sanctuary Cities and States will continue to furnish Cheap ILLEGAL Labor for the Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups of course they feel safe in their Gated Communities. If you venture out and you are murdered by an ILLEGAL Drunk Driver or you are a Police Officer murdered by an ILLEGAL during the commission of a crime or a traffic stop or a United States Citizen is in the "wrong" place (Sanctuary Cities and States) and caught in the cross fire just remember the Hollywood Elitist, Our Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors consider those murdered as a SMALL SACRIFICE for THEIR CHEAP LABOR!

What stinks is that I love his movies and I was looking forward to seeing Machete. His movies are a blend of bad B-movies and modern technology. Sorry Robert, you no longer have my support and I will NOT be seeing your movie now. Make movies and stay out of Arizona's business.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Violent movie

Imagine what the uproar would be if a movie about a white unemployed worker, taking out a pro amnesty Senator......Or if all the victims of illegal immigrants formed a vigilante group, wearing U.S. Flag shirts, to deport illegal immigrants.
    Can we get Chuck Norris to star as the protector of patriotic American citizens?

Violent Movie

I like to check out pro amnesty websites to see what they are planning. It is fun to comment if you can. They get all riled up trying to defend themselves.

Hispanic Tips had a story about the Arizona Law and how it makes Latinos fearful. It asked if creating such fear was TERRORISM.
    ROFLMAO
    Then they come out with this movie as a warning of what will happen to citizens in Arizona for passing such an evil law. Isn't threatening bodily harm, terrorism? I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but these radicals are trying to scare Americans into backing down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12