Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Viral Video on Immigration Costs

Viral Video on Immigration Costs

Video testimony from a Florida hospital administrator about the millions of tax dollars spent providing health care for illegal aliens is spreading like wildfire on the internet.

Last April, Carol Plato, director of services from Martin Memorial Medical Hospital, told members of Florida’s House Committee on State Affairs about the extreme financial burdens illegal immigrants have imposed on her hospital. The Florida House of Representatives posted video from the day’s testimony and later an immigration enforcement advocate clipped her segment and uploaded it to YouTube, where it’s received almost 400,000 views to date.

In the video, Plato testifies: “In 2001, we had a Guatemalan, an illegal patient in our hospital. He was there from 2001 and until 2003. He had over $1.5 million in health care services. We forcibly returned him to his home county of Guatemala at our own cost of $30,000. You ask why am I telling you about a case that happened in 2003? Because today that case is not over. We have spent and are spending up to a quarter of a million dollars in legal fees because his family here in the United States is suing us because they think it as inappropriate for us to return this illegal patient to his home country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The POWER OF THE PEOPLE.....AND THE TRUTH IS WHAT WILL SAVE US ALL!

This story should be on the front page of every newspaper across this country.

Instead, it has to be leaked onto YouTube because the MSM does not want the citizens of this country to learn of the havoc and utter destruction illegals are responsible for in this country.

Hopefully, Americans will see this and wake up to this nightmare before it's too late...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is definately something America cannot ignore any longer. The cost of illegal immigration is beyond belief! This needs to end.

Last night, I sent this video to the local VFW chapter. They have accepted and posted this video on their web site.

We have veterans across this country who have served with pride and dignity and yet cannot get the health care they need and deserve.

Yet an illegal can walk into any emergency room across this country and get access to the best medical care available, often at no charge.

Thought our veterans would be interested in knowing this, if they already didn't...

That is where our money is going!!!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

this video has been shared yesterday and today with contacts at hospital administrators groups, American Legion offices, etc. I think many, many people will be seeing this and realizing illegal immigration is a BIG issue

BTW: if you see any articles regarding illegal immigrant health care in the U.S. post it in the comments section of the video.

But if someone comes into our emergency room and they have renal failure and they require dialysis, right now I have six patients, illegal, undocumented patients that we are seeing every three days for renal dialysis. For all this I have talked about we have received no reimbursement.

Zeezil, I was recently looking up the cost of dialysis for another site I post on. I found several legitimate sources that listed the cost at around $65,000 per year! I asked a good friend who works in health care if that sounded like too much and he said it seemed like a good estimate to him. I do know it is very expensive but I was shocked at the expense.
    There was a dialysis unit in GA that was forced to close because they had so many nonpaying illegals.

[/quote]