Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That was an incredibly heated debate! I'm suprised Geraldo still gets air time, he is not only a poor journalist but a poor American (I use that term loosely).

While there are two issues at play here, drunk driving and illegal immigration, the point remains that this death could have been prevented. This sanctuary city became negligent when they decided not to report immigration status of Ramos to ICE.

Negligence is negligence, whether its full or partial.

I might be seeing this with very small glasses but, imho, we have enough of our own homegrown DRUNKS in cars - we don't need to be importing them from anywhere else, let alone importing them from a drunk culture!!

We can't even take care of the ones we've own.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BG

Bill OReilly

What a great show tonight....I was really impressed with Bill's response to Geraldo. I'm starting to think the media is finally getting it. These are illegal aliens. They do not have the same rights we have as US citizens. They have it better.....We would get life in prison!!

Let's fire everyone in DC and start over........

Welcome to Alipac BG!

Here is the killer himself.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't see the show, darn it! I did see the one that had one of the girl's Dad's and sister on.

I can't stand Geraldo, to me, any advocate for illegals, guest workers and more Visa workers are just slave owners!

Friends at Fox, this morning, showed a short clip of O'Reilly and Geraldo,,,I really think O'Reilly was furious..

When Bill O. gets hepped up about a subject, you can be sure it won't disappear for a while, and I believe he will keep on this.

I emailed him 2 stories yeserday, asked him to find out if that drunk Mexican that killed the director of "The Christmas Story", was illegal...
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Here's a list of sanctuary cities from O'Reilly
    http://www.billoreilly.com/blog;jsessio ... 3171143568

List of American sanctuary cities
    April 5, 2007
    As of August 2006, cities and counties that have sanctuary policies include:

Anchorage, AK
    Fairbanks, AK
    Chandler, AZ
    Phoenix, AZ2
    Fresno, CA
    Los Angeles, CA
    National City, CA4
    San Diego, CA
    San Francisco, CA
    Sonoma County, CA
    Evanston, IL
    Chicago, IL3
    Cicero, IL
    Cambridge, MA
    Orleans, MA
    Portland, ME
    Baltimore, MD
    Takoma Park, MD
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Detroit, MI
    Minneapolis, MN
    Newark, NJ1
    Trenton, NJ1
    Durham, NC
    Albuquerque, NM
    Aztec, NM
    Rio Arriba, County, NM
    Sante Fe, NM
    New York, NY
    Ashland, OR
    Gaston, OR
    Marion County, OR
    Austin, TX
    Houston, TX
    Katy, TX
    Seattle, WA
    Madison, WI

Currently there are two statewide policies regarding sanctuary for illegal aliens:

* In May 2003, Alaska's state legislature passed a joint resolution prohibiting state agencies from using resources or institutions for the purpose of enforcing federal immigration laws.
    * In 1987, Oregon passed a law that prohibits state and local law enforcement agencies from using agency moneys, equipment or personnel for the purpose of detecting or apprehending foreign citizens based on violation of federal immigration law. Oregon law, however, does permit their law enforcement officers to exchange information with federal authorities to verify the immigration status of an individual arrested for criminal offenses.

They need to cut funding to these traitorous cells. They are condemming the States to a growing problem that will burst into a fire they won't like. And they will look and say, what? We didn't have anything to do with this.

Kevin Hall, a spokesman for Gov. Timothy M. Kaine, said his office received about 20 telephone calls about the issue.

Hall said three callers referred to immigration proposals by Attorney General Bob McDonnell or bills on the topic that had been considered by the General Assembly this year but that most seemed to be generated solely by the television show.

"We're telling callers that immigration is a federal responsibility," Hall said. "We're already undermanned in the State Police and reluctant to order them to do the federal government's job."
    __________________________________________________ __

i could have sworn that it was the right of every elected official and law enfocement to obey and enforce any laws, be it federal, state, county, or local. hmmmm
    I seriously doubt that any TV show generated the proposals in the state assembly. its people calling the elected officials and demand things be done. this guy is so stupid

O'Reilly was castigating a Virginia Beach policy that forbids patrol officers from asking the immigration status of defendants charged with misdemeanors.

Jacocks said the policy is similar to those used by other large cities and is necessary so that illegal immigrants will report crimes and help in the prosecution of crimes without fear of retribution from law enforcement.

Jacocks, along with his leadership command, crafted the policy and put it into practice in September 2005. "As chief of police, it is my policy," he said.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    so the police chief is admitting that its HIS POLICY NOT TO ASK if someone is here legally or illegally? is that what im reading in this story???
    i think someone needs to inform this jackA$$ that there are laws on the book regarding anyone in this country illegally is a law breaker and subject to prison time.

so he put the policy into effect into on his own huh??? people of VA beach should demand this mans imeadiate firing since NO ONE approved it

QUOTE TWO:::::

Virginia Beach Police Chief Jake Jacocks said it is not his policy that his officers question the immigration status of people they meet except in serious circumstances, such as felonies. He said immigration enforcement is a federal job.

so if robbing a bank is a federal offense why does he arrest bank robbers? shouldnt it be the federal's job also?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12