Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Virginia Gutierrez; Victim Of Illegal Alien Parents

Virginia Gutierrez; Victim Of Illegal Alien Parents
    September 4th, 2007 · No Comments

When 18 year old Virginia Gutierrez was pulled over last August 11th in Phoenix for driving with her lights off, the last thing she probably expected was that she would be deported back to Mexico in less than a week. The honors student graduate from North High School, who had received a fair share of scholarship money and was planning to attend ASU, was an illegal alien.

Her supporters are trying to get her sent back to the U.S. and are screaming accusations of injustice and unfairness. Injustice? It would appear that justice has been served. Unfairness? Well, I’ll agree with that. It was unfair that her lawbreaking parents didn’t care enough about her future to have their daughter LEGALLY educated in the United States. It was unfair that though they knew they were unlawfully residing in America and reaping the benefits of an education for Virginia at the taxpayers expense, that they allowed her to become complacent in the knowledge that she was here illegally. No matter how well she did in school, no matter how friendly and nice she was, no matter how pretty and bright… she was an illegal alien who would forever be limited in her future and her freedom without proof of citizenship. The law is the law. Justice was served and, life is unfair.

It would appear that Virginia Gutierrez is continuing to exhibit that she is far more intelligent than her lawbreaking parents who brought her across the border when she was only a child. Rather than risk forced deportation proceedings and not be allowed back into the U.S. for a minimum of ten years, she voluntarily accepted deportation where she can now, while in Mexico, apply for a student visa. She will most likely return to the U.S. under such a visa and hopefully for her sake, apply for citizenship. With a little luck and her continued good grades and work ethic, she just might be a U.S. citizen by the time she graduates college.

As for her parents, they have no one to blame for this but themselves. They continue to hide in the shadows and live the lives of criminals trying to cheat the system and ignore the laws of citizenship. While their daughter has paid the price for their criminal behavior and is attempting to go about things the legal and correct way, her parents sit here comfortably in the U.S. and yell accusations of injustice and unfairness. Mr. and Mrs. Gutierrez, there is much you can learn from your daughter.

We wish the best of luck to Virginia. We hope she is able to secure a student visa post haste and continue her education. We hope she applies for citizenship and becomes an American citizen.

http://azresistance.wordpress.com/2007/ ... n-parents/

FAMILY VALUES?

Their daughter is shipped back to Mexico and THEY HIDE IN THE SHADOWS in the U.S.?

I have read and read and read stories similar to this. I'm beginning to wonder if there is such a thing as an illegal alien with ANY family values!!!!

Well IF the story is true and not propaganda I do hope she gets a legal way to come and go to school.

But there is so many of these storys and I know some of them are not true, also everyone of them the students are honor students and what is the odds of that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO

Instructions
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81163
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81152
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So why weren't her parents deported

Are we the only country in this hemisphere,besides Canada,that has colleges ?

They leave alot out of these stories such as where is she staying in Mexico...I bet she has family there but they do not want to tell us that.How long has she been here ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I am beginnig to think "family values" is just applied to people who either-
    A-Latinos
    or
    B-Latinos with children.
    The saying is never applied to anyone else nowadays.

Just because people pop out kids doesn't necessarily mean they have "family values".

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

What wonderful parents with such fine family values.(sarcasm) IMO, this is so typical of their culture. Illegally enter the U.S., STEAL jobs and benefits, then hide away in the shadows like roaches.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    So why weren't her parents deported

You would think we are the the only country in this hemisphere,besides Canada,that has colleges.Tonight on PBS Wide Angle they will be looking at Colleges in Brazil and their attempt at affirmative action so everyone gets a shot at college.

They leave alot out of these stories such as where is she staying in Mexico...I bet she has family there but they do not want to tell us that.How long has she been here ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

SOSADFORUS,

This story is VERY true. Miss Gutierrez is a straight A student and graduated from North High School in Phoenix with honors. She is NOT a criminal and was pulled over because her lights were not on.

My personal opinion in the matter is that she is an innocent. She did not of her own free will break the laws, she was brought here by her criminal parents at a very young age. 3 or 8 depending on which liberal MSM you google.

She has done well in school. She has maintained straight A's and earned many scholarships. I am an AVID supporter of sending illegal aliens back to their country of origin and such is the case with young Miss Gutierrez however, she IS the VICTIM of her parents lawlessness. She has own her own initiative taken it upon herself to go about re-entry into the U.S. legally. I, we at the Arizona Resistance wish her the best of luck in her endeavor. As for her parents, they should be deported immediatly and permanantly.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    But there is so many of these storys and I know some of them are not true, also everyone of them the students are honor students and what is the odds of that!
    It is not that hard to get on the honor roll. Now if they are 4.0 or Valedictorian that is something else, you could probably count on your hands the number of illegal aliens who are 4.0 or #1 in school. Virginia sounds like the type of person who will succeed no matter where she is at.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)