Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Virginia Lawmaker Challenges Feds to Sue

Yea! This is what we need..every state to come at the feds..on the offense instead of the defense!!

A Virginia lawmaker looking to enact an immigration law similar to Arizona's is challenging the Obama administration to come at his state with a lawsuit, too, saying he hopes the Justice Department has "so many targets" they can't focus.

Prince William Board of County Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart told The Washington Post that the Obama administration's lawsuit against Arizona will probably fall flat. He claimed Arizona is on "firm footing" and encouraged other jurisdictions to follow Arizona's lead.

"I hope the Justice Department sues Virginia, as well," he told the Post. "I hope they have so many targets that they are unable to focus on Arizona."

The Justice Department filed suit against Arizona over its immigration law on Tuesday. The administration -- claiming the federal government trumps the states when it comes to immigration enforcement -- is trying to halt the law before it goes into effect at the end of July.

But several other cities and states also are looking to enact tough immigration policies. Prince William is well-known for its immigration policy requiring officers to check the immigration status of suspects in custody, but Stewart is pushing for a statewide law.

Click here to read the full story in The Washington Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...n-enforcement/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO Virginia!

Imagine the political backlash this WH is about to feel.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The Tsunami is starting and the corrupt federal government will become powerless. The states will once again reassert their sovereignty over a tyrannical dictatorship! USA, USA, USA!!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

More

I Want to See More Joining...
    Protect yourselves now or open your borders forever and allow the floods of people in.

Stop the Invasion and Limit Immigration to sustainable levels.

I like the thinking of this person.
    so many lawsuits the DOJ wont know which way to turn.
    that is what we do need because they have proven already to be incompetent.

WH & DOJ have to use courts because they HAVE NO STANDING! They already know they are going to lose in AZ so they are blustering about more. I am glad that VA is doing this but I really hate to be wasting all this money and time in court when we have real emergencies happening right and left all the time. We should just blanket make the law national, put the banksters in their proper place (deport them too?) plus a few other minor things, start deporting illegals and help citizens find jobs and housing. But noooooo . . . . we have to go to court.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

One of the comments left for this article was:

CHANGE occurs when SOMEthing is wrong! CHAOS occurs when EVERYthing is wrong! I just got back from a bass fishing trip In Zapata, TX (FALCON LAKE) , my partner and I was stopped on the lake by US "BORDER PATROL" several times throughout the week. The only trouble with the US "BORDER PATROL" is they were all of MEXICAN descent. Why do we have Mexicans keeping our US Border safe????When OBAMA "stepped up" our US BORDER PATROL he hired Mexicans with green cards to keep Mexicans out of our country. Wake up America! They come and go across that lake with drugs as they want.

This administration is cooking its own goose and I don't know how they could not be aware of it. It is political posturing to try to get the hispanic vote as we all know, and to keep as many of the illegals here as possible to further their own agenda. Of course they don't want the main gateway for illegals closed so they hire MEXICANS to patrol the border - what a joke!

But the majority do want to stop illegal immigration - desperately. Thus more and more people are stepping into the fight against illegal immigration and the fight to support Arizona against the unconscionable lawsuit.

Thus, its backfiring on them. Gotta love it!

Go all you Cory Stewarts in all the states!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote.........CHANGE occurs when SOMEthing is wrong! CHAOS occurs when EVERYthing is wrong! I just got back from a bass fishing trip In Zapata, TX (FALCON LAKE) , my partner and I was stopped on the lake by US "BORDER PATROL" several times throughout the week. The only trouble with the US "BORDER PATROL" is they were all of MEXICAN descent. Why do we have Mexicans keeping our US Border safe????When OBAMA "stepped up" our US BORDER PATROL he hired Mexicans with green cards to keep Mexicans out of our country. Wake up America! They come and go across that lake with drugs as they want.

Why on earth aren't the DOJ investigating these issues?

Answer Obummer and Holderstink.

Just bumped my head and thought about this administrations transparency!!!

Back door NAU.....being stuffed up our @sses!
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

"Quote.........CHANGE occurs when SOMEthing is wrong! CHAOS occurs when EVERYthing is wrong! I just got back from a bass fishing trip In Zapata, TX (FALCON LAKE) , my partner and I was stopped on the lake by US "BORDER PATROL" several times throughout the week. The only trouble with the US "BORDER PATROL" is they were all of MEXICAN descent. Why do we have Mexicans keeping our US Border safe????When OBAMA "stepped up" our US BORDER PATROL he hired Mexicans with green cards to keep Mexicans out of our country. Wake up America! They come and go across that lake with drugs as they want.

Why on earth aren't the DOJ investigating these issues? "

It is not PC to question the loyalty of these people. I heard that we are getting a new solar plant here in AZ and ObombUS was taking credit for it - job creation. Well I will be watching. Once it gears up maybe I'll take a drive out there and see who is actually going in and out to work. Probably all H1b's.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    "Quote.........CHANGE occurs when SOMEthing is wrong! CHAOS occurs when EVERYthing is wrong! I just got back from a bass fishing trip In Zapata, TX (FALCON LAKE) , my partner and I was stopped on the lake by US "BORDER PATROL" several times throughout the week. The only trouble with the US "BORDER PATROL" is they were all of MEXICAN descent. Why do we have Mexicans keeping our US Border safe????When OBAMA "stepped up" our US BORDER PATROL he hired Mexicans with green cards to keep Mexicans out of our country. Wake up America! They come and go across that lake with drugs as they want.

Why on earth aren't the DOJ investigating these issues? "

It is not PC to question the loyalty of these people. I heard that we are getting a new solar plant here in AZ and ObombUS was taking credit for it - job creation. Well I will be watching. Once it gears up maybe I'll take a drive out there and see who is actually going in and out to work. Probably all H1b's.
    That power plant will be a target for Narco Terrorism if ONE Mexican national works there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast