Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    so many comedians out of work
    Interesting and new Avatar, Charles!
    Finally someone asked or commented so I can tell:
    Tiz Will Rogers sitting on a cross breed jackass yep, cross between a Democrat and Republican: don' know which way to go and has a heck of a time taking a crap. Thank you for bring it up.
    thank you , thank you
    Charles
    That is hilarious and very clever.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Heck, don't thank me Will's the one ridding it.

or

There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.
    Will Rogers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Patel said yesterday her husband's arrests, which she witnessed, are "like a bad dream." She said she is under tremendous emotional and physical stress and can't sleep or eat.

NEITHER CAN I SLEEP KNOWING THAT INVANDERS ARE CORRODING THE SECURITY OF MY NATION, THAT I HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY THE LOSS OF REVENUE IN MY OWN BUSINESS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I RUN A LIGITIMATE BUSINESS AND HAVE TO COMPETE WITH ILLEGAL OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESSES , THAT PAY NO TAXES , NO OVERHEAD, THAT MY CHILDREN ARE SERIOUSLY AFFECTED BU THIS FACTS, MY WIFE AND CHILDREN THAT ARE "BORN" IN THIS COUNTRY!

For her to say that she is going thru a difficult time, to hell with her, her husband is here illegally, this is murphy's law!!!!!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    so many comedians out of work
    Interesting and new Avatar, Charles!
    Finally someone asked or commented so I can tell:
    Tiz Will Rogers sitting on a cross breed jackass yep, cross between a Democrat and Republican: don' know which way to go and has a heck of a time taking a crap. Thank you for bring it up.
    thank you , thank you
    Again, great new Avatar Charles! I didn't know what it was other than it looked funny and appeared to be a two headed horse or jackass. (I think one end should represent Bush and the other Vinnie Fox or maybe Cheney).

This also certainly describes the majority of our two party system in the US. :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12