Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    Has anyone ever taken out an ad in a Spanish language newspaper or on Spanish language tv, simply "reminding" illegals, AND legal green card holders, that it is a crime for them to vote in this election, and registering to vote is also a crime, because they would have had to sign an oath claiming citizenship? These people tend to think it's ok if they don't get caught, or it's their right because they live here, so should be allowed to vote, or they can vote because they are here legally. Maybe they need a "friendly" reminder that they should not be voting, by mail or in person, and if already registered "accidentally", either because they thought they had the right or through Motor Voter, not realizing they had registered, or purposely, they should immediately call to cancel their registration, and of course, not vote.

Something similiar was attempted by one of our local candidates running against Loretta Sanchez. He's being indicted:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/n...campaign-state
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Has anyone ever taken out an ad in a Spanish language newspaper or on Spanish language tv, simply "reminding" illegals, AND legal green card holders, that it is a crime for them to vote in this election, and registering to vote is also a crime, because they would have had to sign an oath claiming citizenship? These people tend to think it's ok if they don't get caught, or it's their right because they live here, so should be allowed to vote, or they can vote because they are here legally. Maybe they need a "friendly" reminder that they should not be voting, by mail or in person, and if already registered "accidentally", either because they thought they had the right or through Motor Voter, not realizing they had registered, or purposely, they should immediately call to cancel their registration, and of course, not vote.

Something similiar was attempted by one of our local candidates running against Loretta Sanchez. He's being indicted:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/n...campaign-state
    That's right, in CA a "friendly reminder" is seen as voter intimidation!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's right, in CA a "friendly reminder" is seen as voter intimidation
    I don't understand how simply reminding people who is not allowed to vote can be considered "intimidation". If an ad stated who IS allowed to vote (must be over 18, no felonies unless rights restored, must be a US citizen, etc) would that be considered voter intimidation? I've always thought that voting was one of the most important things a citizen could do, but it's becoming meaningless.

That's right, in CA a "friendly reminder" is seen as voter intimidation
    I don't understand how simply reminding people who is not allowed to vote can be considered "intimidation".
    The Mexicans who run California feel it is intimidation because they think everyone living here should be allowed to vote!!

They have not been able to pass that law yet so instead they do the next best thing which is not enforce the current laws which limit voting to citizens, and harass anyone who mentions these laws.

When I posted an article about voter fraud it was taken down because they said voter fraud didn't have anything to do with illegal immigration.

I guess it depends which moderator is looking at it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:28 am Post subject: Voter registration fraud may lead to ID theft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voter registration fraud may lead to ID theft

Reported by: Maria Tomasch
    Email: mtomasch@abc15.com

This year’s presidential election may have the highest voter turnout in history. With interest in the race peaking, political parties will be pushing for maximum voter registration in the coming weeks.

Arizona residents should be extremely cautious with their personal information to avoid phony voter registration drives designed to steal their identities, according to the Better Business Bureau.

The New York Times puts the potential number of new voters into the millions and according to the Pew Research Center, if the current level of voter engagement continues up to the election, the nation could experience historically high voter turnout this November.

Unfortunately, a projected increase in voter turnout also means there will be a lot of people registering who are unfamiliar with the process, and who may be easy prey for identity thieves.

“While pundits are concerned about voter fraud and its potential to skew election results, identity thieves are taking voter fraud in a different direction by trying to get their hands on new voters’ personal information, such as Social Security or bank account numbers,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My 96 year old Aunt had a picture ID from the Motor Vehicle Dept....so why is it a problem for old people to get ID
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My 96 year old Aunt had a picture ID from the Motor Vehicle Dept....so why is it a problem for old people to get ID
    In this society, I honestly don't know how you can get by without one. I'm sure it would be alot easier to get the few elderly rounded up with a free ride and a day at the DMV to get a photo ID. Most elderly I know are by the book and don't ask for problems and are more than willing to follow rules. I mean they are used to carrying cards and identification and you can't get a library card without a photo ID. My daughter couldn't open a checking account without one. She was 17 and didn't want to drive........didn't matter, she still had to go and get a state issued photo ID. I think it's just an excuse. Family members, Senior citizen groups and nursing homes and assisted living facilities could round people up and get them ID's if need be. They have "events" for everything else.....why not that?

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    That's just it! It's not a "problem" for the old or elderly to get government issued identification in this country. In fact, it's not difficult at all for ANY American citizen to get identification.

However, the open border zealots do not want you to know that! They want you to believe that millions of Americans are going to be denied their right to vote if we implement any sort of voter identification laws in this country! This is merely an excuse to continue the current system, based almost entirely on the honor system.

Illegals ( and apparently both political parties in this country) and their advocates, love this system because it affords illegals the opportunity to participate in our political process.

There is no other logical reason as to why voter identification is not mandatory!

E-Verify us voters!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast