Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W.V.: Suspected Illegal Immigrants Arrested In Glen Dale

Suspected Illegal Immigrants Arrested In Glen Dale

POSTED: 6:10 pm EDT April 12, 2007
    UPDATED: 6:33 pm EDT April 12, 2007

GLEN DALE, W.Va. -- Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are investigating after four suspected illegal immigrants were arrested at a local construction site Thursday in Glen Dale.

Investigators said they had been receiving tips for a couple days that undocumented workers were on the job at the Warren Distribution Center.

The Marshall County Sheriff’s Department and city police investigated and said the four men were working for a subcontractor with no identification and couldn't speak any English.

An interpreter from John Marshal High School was brought in to help communicate.

All four men remain in the Northern Regional Jail, and ICE officials will determine if their employer will be charged.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/11746397/deta ... u&psp=news
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are investigating after four suspected illegal immigrants were arrested at a local construction site Thursday in Glen Dale.
    I defy you to get a construction job anywhere here in the Southwest if you are a non-hispanic and do not speak spanish.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Banned
    The governor of WV has demonstrated zero tolerance for illegals, so far.

ICE really checks illegal alien leads in WV?

In this part of NC, Tom O'Connell, agent in charge of Cary ICE office says:
    "I can't arrest every truck full of painters going to some job in Apex," he said. "We don't have the resources."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)