Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess now India can do the jobs the illegals won't do.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is nothing to smile about, TinyBob. Those pickers will likely keep hanging around, taking other jobs and collecting public benefits.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you look at most product they say packaged by .. not made in America

Buy local products or at least those made in America from small producers is the key to stopping these global companies from controlling us and our country.

At least in my area there are small co. who make all sorts of things including pickle products and I have noticed since the scares about China and the bacteria (samonella) on Mexican produce more and more people are choosing to buy local.

We need to start over with these small companies and forget about the global players.

This is a good site to buy directly from the Amish in Ohio www.amishco-op.com and their prices are very reasonable.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Let's start bombarding every store with a demand for a MADE IN AMERICA BY AMERICANS isle.
    I am sick that when I want to buy a paintbrush I cannot for love nor money find one that was made in the USA.

WOWO....

What a great website. I will be ordering. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12