Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wall Street Journal: Opponents of Amnesty are Racists

9 Apr 2014, 8:48 AM PDT
    breitbart.com

The Wall Street Journal strongly suggested Wednesday that opponents of "comprehensive" immigration reform are mere racists, in a slew of commentary prompted by the controversy over former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's remark this week that illegal immigration was an "act of love." Though the Journal editorial page is often quite conservative, it frequently criticizes the Tea Party, and it tends to favor a liberal policy on immigration reform.

In an editorial entitled "Jeb Bush's Immigration Heresy," the Journal's editorial writers assert that Bush has "already got a better immigration message than the self-defeating "self-deportation" crowd that cost the GOP so dearly in 2012." The journal neglects to mention that it was its own favored candidate, moderate Mitt Romney, who used the term "self-deportation." It also fails to substantiate its claim that the Republican stance towards illegal immigration was decisive in 2012: in fact, as even some liberals have noted, it was not the main factor.

Elsewhere, political columnist William Galston writes that Bush's opinions would produce "the kind of presidential campaign the country needs," and claims that his Tea Party critics are racists: "The tea party offers nothing except nostalgia for a demography that is in retreat and a Constitution that never was."

The fact that the Tea Party has produced the most prominent Latino politicians in the country--from either party--is ignored, as is the fact that its objections to amnesty without border security first are widely shared by the rest of the electorate. Galston's attempt to boost a Republican moderate is also a frequent ploy by pundits who quickly align behind the Democrat in the general election, regardless of which Republican is nominated.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-C...ty-are-Racists
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am an old conservative. I worked for the presidential election of Barry Goldwater in 1964. I have read and loved Milton Friedman. I have always believed that free enterprise will produce prosperity and is a foundation for a free society. I have to keep reminding myself that those things have nothing to do with the bad behavior and activities of the dumb ass mega rich, those who stumble into the great wealth made possible by the free enterprise system e.g. Mark Zuckerberg and the dumb ass editors of the WSJ.

Other than Donald Trump (God bless him) I honestly do not know of any rich person, including the Koch brothers, who are opposed to a mass amnesty for illegal aliens. The rich are splitting the conservative movement apart because they virtually ejaculate over the idea of a massive amnesty for every body, Europeans excluded, of course.

I believe in free enterprise because it creates opportunity for the little guy who wants to prosper, but I have come to despise the rich. As a group they don't give a rats ass about our country, its culture, its freedom, its inherent goodness. All they know is the Marxist crap they have learned in Yale or Harvard etc., e.g. Zuckerberger, Bill Gates and the other mega rich Obama ass kissers.

We would have stopped the drive for amnesty long ago, except for the screwed up Marxist rich, Republican or Democrat, who have been fighting against us all along.

The patriotic movement needs to have this battle once and for all. The Bush family and their elitists need to be driven into the Democrat Party where the belong. We need to end the fraudulent claims of being "conservative" by people who are, in fact, only a little less Marxists than Democrats.

We need to have this fight. YOU CAN NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE OR A FREEDOM LOVING LIBERTARIAN AND FOR AMNESTY OR INDIFFERENT TO IT-- PERIOD.
    Last edited by csarbww; 04-09-2014 at 08:11 PM.

that opponents of "comprehensive" immigration reform are mere racists,
    The supporters of "comprehensive" immigration reform are the true racists as their feel sorry for me stories are always about one ethnicity of people. Illegal aliens come in all colors and are of every ethnic type.