Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The War is Here – Are You Ready?

By Mark R. And Renee E. Taylor

Author: Mark R. Taylor
    Source:
    Date: July 1, 2007
    The warnings and the facts are all around us…the war against civilian populations in the West has begun and America is in the crosshairs. FSM Contributing Editors Renee and Mark Taylor revisit some of the clear warnings and ask if we are ready to heed them at last.

By Mark R. And Renee E. Taylor

In a style reminiscent of the vehicle born incendiary explosive devices (VBIED) used in Iraq and by terrorists worldwide, two Mercedes were found in London this weekend packed with gasoline, gas canisters and nails. The bombs were to be exploded using cell phones as remote detonators, another favorite tactic of those terrorists who do not wish to die themselves. Had the plan been successful, potentially hundreds of innocent civilians would have been brutally murdered either by the explosions or by the deadly projectiles that the nails would have become.

London was saved by alert citizens who noticed something was amiss and took swift action.

The United States, because of lax border security and an inability to enforce its own immigration laws, will be next. Over the past few months, our news has been consumed with debate on an amnesty bill that would give legal status to millions of illegal aliens who have crossed the US/Mexico border. A red-faced, shrill Ted Kennedy would have us believe that these illegals are all here to pick lettuce. President Bush, who was adamant after September 11, 2001, that he would do all he could do to keep Americans safe, attempted to feed the American public the same false bill of goods. With the focus on the senorita cleaning motel rooms or the senor waiting outside Home Depot for a day labor job, Washington has forgotten that we are at war. We are at war with a sly, evasive enemy who preys on our unwillingness to secure our homeland. It should come as no surprise that the enemy is among us, waiting to strike. You have been warned.

On October 19, 2001, J. Zane Walley reported for World Net Daily “Arabs have been reported crossing the Arizona border for an unknown period. Border rancher George Morgan encounters thousands of illegals crossing his ranch on a well-used trail. He relates a holiday event: ‘It was Thanksgiving 1998, and I stepped outside my house and there were over a hundred 'crossers' in my yard. Damnedest bunch of illegals I ever saw.
    All of them were wearing black pants, white shirts and string ties. Maybe they were hoping to blend in,’ he chuckled. ‘They took off, I called the Border Patrol, and a while later, an agent, Dan Green, let me know that they had caught them. He said that they were all Iranians.’

“According to Border Patrol spokesperson Rob Daniels, ‘Ten Egyptians were arrested recently near Douglas, Arizona. Each had paid $7,000 to be brought from Guatemala into Mexico and then across the border.’

“According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, hours after the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, an anonymous caller led Mexican immigration agents to 41 undocumented Iraqis waiting to cross into the United States.“

On March 22, 2005, The Christian Science Monitor reported, “in a Feb. 16 Senate hearing, Mr. Mueller cited the case of Mahmoud Youssef Kourani, who paid to be smuggled across the US-Mexico border in 2001. He pleaded guilty on March 1 to providing material support to Hezbollah and was sentenced to no more than five years in prison.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many innocent citizens will have to die at the hands of terrorists before our borders are secured?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

We are all on edge right now knowing that something is in the air.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

"All of them were wearing black pants, white shirts and string ties. Maybe they were hoping to blend in,’ he chuckled. ‘They took off, I called the Border Patrol, and a while later, an agent, Dan Green, let me know that they had caught them. He said that they were all Iranians.’

How many have got thru?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what kills me. Chertoff lectured everyone because the amnesty bill didn't pass. Why isn't he up in arms about border security? I just don't get it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

He like everyone else in the Bush Admin have been rehursed to keep from closing the borders and to continue to advocate a worker program with a path to citizenship.