Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Watch: Kirsten Gillibrand Pledges to Release All Illegal Aliens Claiming Asylum into

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I totally disagree. Breitbart, especially John Binder does an excellent job of keeping us informed. You obviously have an ax to grind against Breitbart, just haven't figured out why yet.

Some examples of John Binder's latest stories:

Watch–Trump: ‘Very Tough Thing to Ask’ U.S. Farmers to Use Mandatory E-Verify

10 May 2019, 6:32 PM PDT

Mass Migration Lobby Worried 2020 Dems Not Pro-Open Borders Enough

The mass migration lobby is concerned Democrats running in the presidential primary to compete against President Trump in 2020 are not advocating for open borders and mass immigration enough.

Perfect example of what I am talking about......nowhere in that article does it mention that we have "open borders" at the moment and that Trump is allowing and assisting the invaders.

It is full blown propaganda to divert from what is happening at the moment. Look don't worry about the Tornado about to blow your house away this very minute, let's worry about the one that might or might not happen next year.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post

Perfect example of what I am talking about......nowhere in that article does it mention that we have "open borders" at the moment and that Trump is allowing and assisting the invaders.

It is full blown propaganda to divert from what is happening at the moment. Look don't worry about the Tornado about to blow your house away this very minute, let's worry about the one that might or might not happen next year.
    Oh, geez. You're not going to find everything you want in every story. It just doesn't work that way. That goes for both conservative and liberal print media. You don't keep your door open by constantly alienating a large portion of you customers. Trump is a Republican president and you're not going to keep your customers very happy if you slam their president every chance you get. Brietbart isn't someones personal blog.

I share in your frustration of what's going on. However, I just think your anger is a little misdirected. For what it's worth, that's my opinion.

Cherry picking a few stories does not the whole barrel make.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Oh, geez. You're not going to find everything you want in every story. It just doesn't work that way. That goes for both conservative and liberal print media. You don't keep your door open by constantly alienating a large portion of you customers. Trump is a Republican president and you're not going to keep your customers very happy if you slam their president every chance you get. Brietbart isn't someones personal blog.

I share in your frustration of what's going on. However, I just think your anger is a little misdirected. For what it's worth, that's my opinion.

Cherry picking a few stories does not the whole barrel make.
    I wouldn't call it misdirected anger---Just like I believe that Trump should be held accountable to his campaign promises, I believe Breitbart should be held accountable to Conservative news, views, and the truth, including when a Republican is President.

I am not the only one noticing this....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I'm so sick of Breitbart leaving ALIPAC out of articles like this one! We have been leading the charge against Kushner and Graham and they know it, but do they quote us? Hell no, they got to CIS who has not led the charge.

Breitbart is excluding us because we have been critical of Trump and Kushner.
    Check the comments there sometime, if you can get past the Trump bots, and you will find that many have noticed Breitbart is not what it once was.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12