Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prayer vigil

Immigrant rights organizations, including Casa Mexiquense of Waukegan, are planning to hold a 24-hour prayer vigil for an end to the raids outside the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service's Application Support Center, 25 S. Green Bay Road, starting today at 7 p.m.

(From same link that Fedup posted above)[/quote]

I will be praying for heavy Thunder Storms in and around Waukegan tonight...
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yes Wreath he used that on c-span "close down the rides and the will go home" I like it LMAO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes Wreath he used that on c-span "close down the rides and the will go home" I like it LMAO

LMAO It's true though isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

LMAO It's true though isn't it?
    Couldn't have thought of a better line myself!! yes I loved it!
    Sounds like your doing great, so glad, girlfriend
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone noticed that none of the immigrant rights groups from China, France, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Germany, etc. are joining together. ALL OF THE MMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS are Latino. What makes me think its the southern border that's a problem. Go figure!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Hey Fedup~there's going to be a prayer vigil tonight, to pray for an end to the raids!! Wanna go??

Prayer vigil

Immigrant rights organizations, including Casa Mexiquense of Waukegan, are planning to hold a 24-hour prayer vigil for an end to the raids outside the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service's Application Support Center, 25 S. Green Bay Road, starting today at 7 p.m.

(From same link that Fedup posted above)
    Someone reported on our local radio tonight that they drove by the vigil and saw only 15 to 20 people. I believe they said some media was there, so I'll report later the spin if it's covered.

15-20? They really mean business.

Do you think they are getting the message and getting nervous?

I was driving home today and saw something interesting...A mini-van had written in large letters on the windows "The American Dream is on 'ICE'. Israel Rojol is a innocent father of five." Then listed three positive things about him.

Would love to get a picture of this. Israel is the person mentioned in the article on top...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I was driving home today and saw something interesting...A mini-van had written in large letters on the windows "The American Dream is on 'ICE'. Israel Rojol is a innocent father of five." Then listed three positive things about him.
    3 positive things about Israel Rojo

1. He is on his way to Mexico

Somebody help me out here.

3 positive things about Israel Rojo

1. He is on his way to Mexico

Somebody help me out here.

2. HIS FUTURE CRIMES WILL BE COMMITTED IN MEXICO NOT USA.

3. WE WONT HAVE TO PAY TO INCARCERATE HIM FOR HIS FUTURE CRIMES.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast