Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

website with pictures of Muslim training camps in the USA

I started doing research after the post about the Training camp called Islamberg NY, which I heard about on Michael Savege. There is another post in this section on that training facility. I was interested because I heard on the news that the Fort Dix 6 had trained in the Poconos. So I started digging and this is what I found. This site has photos and locations of potential training camps all over America. Click on the link to get an Eagle eye view of this camps. scroll down on the right side to see a listing of other possible training camps. I am not familiar with this blog site but it seems to get a lot of imput from other concerned citizens.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007/ ... m-air.html

Monday, February 19, 2007
    Jamaat ul-Fuqra in Georgia — From the Air
    by Baron Bodissey

A Gates of Vienna/Christian Action Network Exclusive

Note: Any of the small images shown below that cause your mouse pointer to display the “linkâ€

Sleep tight America.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

In light of the fact that there are millions of people that have been here for decades that our government has no clue are here, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that we are living on borrowed time.

Since they aren't living next door to any of the elite, does anybody think they care about us? We are the equivalent of disposable diapers. As long as they make the laws that legally allow them to pertually rob us through taxation that's all that really matters to the majority of them.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment