Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 'This week is pivotal' for ensuring DACA fix by year's end, House Republican says

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Government shutdown showdown: Live updates

CNN

Updated 7:28 PM ET, Thu December 21, 2017

• Government shutdown averted: The House and Senate approved a spending bill that avoids a government shutdown and keeps federal agencies operating through Jan. 19.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So Congress turns what is illegal into something legal. And there it is, Trump is all for “legal” immigration. And that kind of flim-flam shyster trick is a thoroughly dishonest act. And that is why I don’t trust him anymore. We did not elect him to make DACA legal, we elected him to end it.
    Congress can not pass a law that makes something legal without repealing the law that made it illegal and someone broke. That's why amnesty for illegal aliens has always been illegal and unconstitutional because the laws they broke that made them illegal to begin with are existing laws that continue in effect.

I am totally baffled as to why Sessions who is an attorney and I think a very good one, doesn't know this or why he thinks Congress can fix "DACA" with legislation that doesn't repeal the sections of US immigration law that made their presence here illegal to begin with. I don't understand why Ken Paxton and the Attorney Generals of the 26 states involved in the DACA lawsuit don't understand this. I understand why non-lawyers might not understand this, but I've no clue why licensed attorneys don't understand this.

Reagan wasn't an attorney, Trump isn't an attorney, so they're at a disadvantage. Trump has a lot of legal experience with civil lawsuits, but not this type of law. Hopefully we have some good attorneys on the Judiciary Committees, but I don't know that for sure. So we should all start telling them they can not grant an amnesty to anyone in the United States for any crime or violation until AFTER you repeal the law they broke and apply it uniformly in accordance with ex post facto, equal protection and all civil rights clauses of the US Constitution.

We do not allow special treatment under the law in the United States, except through executive pardon which only applies to a single person/conviction at a time, it does not apply to massive groups of people or continued violations of law by them after the fact. To give a DACA a pardon would require giving them a pardon every single minute of every single day day they're still in the United States in violation of US immigration law.

There is only one cure for an illegal alien to no longer be an illegal alien and that is to repeal the law they broke or require them to leave the country. That was the whole foundation of the touch-back amnesty. You make them leave, that ends their illegal alien status, then they can legally apply to come in if we want them to come in for some untold reason. Trump talked about this during the campaign for some of the "good ones", so he may understand some parts of this, but I do not know for sure.

The bottom-line is there can be no DACA "fix" under our laws and Constitution. It's time someone told Congress and the President.

Stephen Miller, if you're still reading our website, please tell them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234