Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children: Panel to Examine New Report with Latest Data

By CIS
    March 2011
    Announcements

WASHINGTON (March 29, 2011) – A new Center for Immigration Studies report finds that, 13 years after welfare reform, the share of immigrant-headed households (legal and illegal) with a child (under age eighteen) using at least one welfare program continues to be very high. This is partly due to the large share of immigrants with low levels of education and their resulting low incomes – not their legal status or an unwillingness to work. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing.

The findings also show wide variation in welfare use by country of origin, with immigrants from some countries making extensive use of such programs, while those from other countries have relatively low use rates. Welfare use also varies by state, with Arizona, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Oregon and Colorado having some of the highest levels of welfare use among immigrant households.

The report, “Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children: A Look at Cash, Medicaid, Housing, and Food Programs,â€

Banned

Re: Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

The findings also show wide variation in welfare use by country of origin, with immigrants from some countries making extensive use of such programs, while those from other countries have relatively low use rates.

I would looove to know what the countries of origin are, for the "immigrants" making EXTENSIVE use of our welfare!!

I wonder................

Re: Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

The findings also show wide variation in welfare use by country of origin, with immigrants from some countries making extensive use of such programs, while those from other countries have relatively low use rates.

I would looove to know what the countries of origin are, for the "immigrants" making EXTENSIVE use of our welfare!!

I wonder................

Exactly. I wonder why the results of the study by country weren't reported?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet they're not Australians

the American can Not get any help
    but your In hell hand Our tax money over to the illegal Immigrant
    that Ok . well it not the American are need help & they get S
    why the Illegal immigrant live 5 or 6 family In one apartment
    they work around the clock & mail Money back home

& get free med care . you name it they get it . they should Not get nay help go back home I we are not racist don't hand us that . we want our jobs & our country back . &come hell or high water we will win
    as John wayne said & you ask why I love MY country ( look it up)
    the congress should wake the hell up stand By the American
    you work for The American & Obama work for us also Not Mexico
    we are the voice Of American
    we are going to fight
    God Bless American
    come On American stand up & fight
    do this for your kids I know Im am
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My son was out of work for 2 month & the welfar would help him
    at all not only red cent . . but the illegal Immigrant get all the help
    they want
    that BS

No amnesty

working4change
    50.1 % Illegals

It is a disgrace to see illegals getting hand outs while citizens are turned away in their time of need. It is a disgrace that they have stolen jobs while millions of our citizens are unemployed.

ReggieMay, this chart needs to be sent to everyone who says illegals do not qualify for and therefore do not use social services...

It is going into my saved docs for just that purpose... =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast