Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    fedupDeb

Maybe that is the origin of this outrageous sense of entitlement felt by many of those who have illegally entered out country.
    No doubt, these ingrates have been well versed on our charitable nature. What other country would be so accommodating?

These are some great posts.

AirbornSapper-I feel what you are saying. My dad is a Vietnam Vet and has had to deal with hospital issues involving bills and illegals getting services for free. They threatened to take his house and even told him his kids (my brother and I) could take care of him. Naturally this got his blood boiling and he was pissed as hell. He ended up only having to pay a portion of his hospital bill because he made such a stink about how all the illegals get it free while he is threatened with losing his house and everything else he worked his ass off for.

He ended up moving to Idaho and seems quite happy there as far as the illegal population goes. As of now in Idaho, they WILL shut down any farm/company employing illegals. When I was out there with him looking for property he asked one of the cops about illegals there and we were told that the problem is growing mostly due to the fact that they are coming from California! LA mostly, but that they pretty much MOD EDIT in thier own back yard. (Cops words-not mine).

My Dad along with me, my husband, my mom and brother ALL voted for Bush, and we are all just disgusted with him and his total lack of being in touch with the American people. I was one of the Bush supprter hold outs and got a LOT of flack for it. I don't blame him for all the country's ills. I think he inherited a lot of it from the Dems. Lord help us if hillary gets into office.

The hard part isn't getting people angry about the immigration thing, it's getting them to do something with it. Im a member of Grassfire and Numbers USA and I WILL make it a point to send those faxes and letters even if I don't have the money to donate.

I sent Dani Countryman's (if you don't know her name-just google it-it will make your blood boil, but it was a media black out and deserves to be told!) story to everyone in hopes that her story will make them angry enough to get involved.

If 30% of criminals that are in USA jails are illegals then thats 30% of crime that should be wiped out across the US. 30 percent! Thats a LOT!

Im baffled, totally baffled as to why this is ok with our politicians. It's insane and it makes no sense. If there is someone out there who can explain it in laymans terms to me-please feel free. I want to understand, but I just don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great post SicNTiredInSoCa and welcome to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Zeezil....I thought the post reflects what a lot of us are feeling...

I like that avatar. I have a horse and love cowboys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12