Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO WITH THEM?

Ok...I see lots of posts and lots of articles tv, radio about ICE and border patrol ,la migra and cops whatever....busting illegals
    Is anyone making sure these guys are getting them sent back to there country...or is it just catch and release...Do ya think that it might just be a dog and pony show to keep JohnQ public happy...Just a thought...I mean is there a place to fing out how many go home a day...etc...
    Just a thought....my computer firewall made me think about this...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I think they are released. The whole objective of this pro-immigration crowd including the US Government IS to bring them here; to overpopulate our nation; to change the demographics; to end our nation and then fill up the space with foreign nationals renamed NAUS (citizens of the North American Union).

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It doesn't appear that they are serious about deporting illegals, more seem to be arrested than actually deported and if they are deported most of them seem to find their way back in a very short time. I see that the bill that was passed by the house yesterday infers that it would be 18 months before a fence would be built. But if amnesty is given it would take place immediately upon a bill being passed and would be the biggest mistake this country has ever made. I hope it is more than false promises like they made in 1986. It will be a miracle if we get enforcement on a permanent basis or a 700 mile fence.

NAUS (citizens of the North American Union).
    OH##@$%%^ NO......
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Yep....that's what we'll be....NAUS.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sort of think that this thread about an email from F.A.I.R. explains what they are up to. It is sort of a long read but it makes sense as to what they are doing.

The big question is whither they will be able to pull it off with out us going French on their butts.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=41139

The big question is whither they will be able to pull it off with out us going French on their butts.

I had a chuckle...but you know i am with ya