Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Does 'Open Borders' Mean?

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9796

Richer: What Does 'Open Borders' Mean?

Welcome to the Richer Scale!
    By Bill Richer

President Bush and most Republicans and Democrats want our borders open. They justify the open border with reasons such as immigrants providing more votes or taking jobs Americans won't do.

Then they are pushing for more Visas like H1Bs to bring more foreigners to replace high-tech American workers. Bush once said, “All Americans have to do is take an extra course or two to compete!� In other words he wants Americans to compete with the world for not only American high-tech jobs but for every job in USA. Then they also are outsourcing many jobs overseas and taking with them high technology and personal data of Americans that can easily be used to steal identities and money! In another article I read about a few years ago in an interview, George W. Bush told the interviewer, “I don’t have to answer to the American people!�

So what does “Open Borders� mean?

1. It means that Republicans and Democrats are working together for a global government! This makes them one party!

2. It means that the FTAA which calls for open borders from the bottom of South America to the top of Alaska is being pushed ahead of time even before it is voted on!

3. It means that the President and Congress do not care about what 80 to 90 percent of the American people think. They act as if we are not here!

4. It means that Homeland Security is a farce and a waste of money as long as the borders are open. It is like fishing with a net with a huge hole in it. It was even said recently that they have a huge amount of money not even used! What are they doing?

5. It means that the King George we got rid of in the Revolutionary War is back!

6. It means that the President and Congress and both Republican & Democrat Parties no longer follow the US Constitution!

7. It means that the sovereignty of the United States borders is at least in question and at most we have none!

8. It means that since sovereignty is in question, is the United States dissolved?

9. It means if the United States is dissolved, the war on terror must be a phony war!

10. It means the military that is fighting overseas, that says it is fighting for its country, may not have a country. Our military has been blinded by a false patriotism. (Also, there are questions why experimental shots and depleted uranium are taking its toll on our men and women in uniform).

11. It means that any draft should be flatly refused! We should instead join civilian militias or minutemen like groups in our states.

12. It means that the new masters of the government are the Banks and Corporations. The government is now only a criminal element with a flag on the wall for false patriotism.

13. It means that the Patriot Act and Homeland Security were not made for security of the American People but for the security of banks and corporations. They will be used to enslave the American people.

When a government makes laws against the people, it gets paranoid because it becomes fearful of the people so it makes laws like Patriot Act for their protection.

14. It means that the continuing flow of Illegals will continue to close hospitals because hospitals cannot afford to care for all of them for free.

15. It means that the closing of hospitals and the continuing flow of Illegals with various diseases could start a violent epidemic of one of these diseases throughout America with not enough hospitals to care for all people.

16. It means that criminal gangs from Illegals are setting up shop in many cities creating war zones in many areas in the USA.

17. It means that drugs flow in smoothly with the border wide open!

18. It means that open borders, Illegals, Visas and outsourcing are turning America into a third world country if we don’t stop it soon! Our pays go down and prices go up! Some Americans cannot even get jobs!

19. It means that because the President and Congress do not obey the Constitution to guard our borders, there is a question of sedition and treachery. Is this government truly the US government or is it a domestic enemy of the Constitution as many of us have sworn to defend? (How dare Bush call the Minutemen, “Vigilantes!�)

20. It means that all we have heard from the John Birch Society in the past 25 to 30 years about conspiracies and takeovers is coming to fruition even though the left has told us time and again that it wasn’t true.

21. It means they will try real hard, soon, to take away our guns! This we must never let happen. We should have never allowed one law in any state about guns at all.

22. It means the George Bush is not a very good Christian. “Behold, the wages you withheld from the laborers who reaped your fields are crying out� (Jas 5:4). Yes the people who have no jobs or are working for peanuts are crying out!

23. It means that George Bush is not serious for changing Social Security for the good of the American people when he wants to add Illegals to Social Security. This would bankrupt it! (It seems that everything George Bush does seem to point to bankruptcy of the USA).

24. It means that the Corporations and Banks have been stealing American Taxpayers money through the politicians for decades.

25. It means that military training is stopped because of thousands of Illegals crossing in military training areas.

26. It means high gas prices keep many from traveling. Could mean they don’t want people leaving their areas.

27. It means we can’t believe much of what the government says. The crash of KAL 007, crash of TWA 800, WACO, Bombing in Oklahoma City and the events of 911 leave us with many unanswered questions.

28. It means that the American people must watch foreign peoples brought to this country by our government because they may very well be military from foreign governments. (Friends of the management, the Banksters) Remember both Clinton and the Bush has helped China build up economically and militarily. China is on both sides of Panama Canal, has base in Bahamas and recently put bases in Cuba. They have about 3000 companies in US and most of their companies are owned by their military. You don’t hear this in the news!

29. It means that if things don’t go in the neo-con’s way, look for another 911 and this time they will declare Martial Law. Americans must not allow Martial Law to take effect! By leaving borders open they are allowing anyone in here to cause another 911. They can’t be trusted! If we allow Martial Law, the American people will be slaves!

30. It means that the American people are blinded and addicted by their pleasures so much so that they don’t care what happens, not even to their children. They may know all the stats of all athletic games but know nothing of the goings on of their government or know their US Constitution. Many believe the old adage, “Leave Politics to the Politicians!� This we cannot allow!

31. It means that there can be no patriotism while this government goes about business ignoring the American people!

32. It means that all men and women who fought and died or were wounded physically or emotionally for the American Dream to go on in America in all past wars would have panic attacks if they saw what George Bush and company are doing today! I wonder if the heroes of those wars would repeat what they done if they saw in the future what the government is doing today!

33. It means that our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves at what is happening today! Yet, I still hear their words, “As for me, give me liberty or give me death!�

Well, if I thought about this I could think of a lot more items that I could add but this is pretty good the way it is.

I just want to say that not to give up hope! We all must think we are now at Valley Forge with George Washington. Things seemed hopeless then too. Yet, the prayerful Washington surprised all with victory! We all must pray to God for America and do everything to help our country come back to God and the Constitution. I have a webpage to pray for America if you’d like to use it and to have your name written on it:
    http://www.geocities.com/wjpbr1//prayam.html

Also I would like you to read a webpage I created on George Washington. God would not have used George Washington’s talents if He didn’t want the USA to survive. Read the articles and I’m sure you will agree. Here is address:
    http://www.geocities.com/wjpbr1/gwash.html

I leave you with four of my favorite quotes:

“Man proposes, God disposes!� - Author Unknown

"Pray as if everything depended on God, and work as if everything depended upon man." - Cardinal Francis J. Spellman

"There are no great men. Just great challenges which ordinary men, out of necessity, are forced by circumstance to meet." - Admiral William Frederick (Bull) Halsey Jr.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

Scary how correct this guy is.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2306-ford.html+foundation

Open Borders Lobby Ford Foundation

This is a pdf file of a paper prepared by David Horowitz, a well know political scientist who researched the Open Borders Lobby and explains the whole process in great detail.

The above article posted by Darlene does in fact describe the consequences of Open Borders.

My article that I posted explains WHO is responsible for the impending disaster called Open Borders. You will be surprised and saddened to learn who is behind the END of our Nation.

For those just joining us or those who haven't had time to read this....you really should. David Horowitz is highy respected political scientist and can be relied upon for accuracy.

The paper is about 70 pages and takes a few seconds to download because it's in pdf. Save it to your computer, then you can refer back to it as we decide on issues like Boycotts and Action.

You will also see that the Rockefeller Foundation is involved. I've learned since that David Rockefeller is a key if not the King of Open Borders. He is Honorary Chairman (usually held for the founder) of the Council on Foreign Relations, who just this week recommended proceeding with Open Borders for "security reasons". What a bunch of bunk....

Meet your new King....Sir David Rockefeller....who wants a One World Government and has used his connections and family wealth to design and promote this for seveal decades. I'm sure they are in a hurry so he can realize the "dream" in his lifetime.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1. Yes, they are one party. There is obviously no difference in them
    2. Right
    3. We have been sold to international interest that will come to collect their booty whenever they want to. The Saudis, Chinese, etc are the ones that buy all those treasury bonds. Bush has run this country into a fiscal hole that we cannot be extricated from. EVER
    4. We are no more secure today then we were in 1776. We were more secure then. We had the original minute men then. Home Land Security is a joke. Why do you think Collin Powell left this administration? Richard Clarke, no matter what you think of him or his motives, was right.
    5. King Jorge the 2nd.
    6. Nuff said
    7. Sovereignty is a word that is no longer relative to the American lexicon
    8. See above
    9. Bush created the war on terror. Follow me here:
    Around the time Bush & Co. came into the white house, oil was discovered in Ubekistan (sic). It was and is a big find for Becthel and the other oil interest (read Halliburton et.al). Only one problem. That area is landlocked. The only way to get that oil to the nearest water was across
    the land controlled by the Taliban. Bush went to his friend Bin Laden and proposed a deal. Bush and Bin Laden go back a while. This is common knowledge and can easily verified for the skeptic. Long story short: The negotiations did not go well. Bin Laden wanted nothing to do with Bush and his oil pipeline and told him to get lost. Bush told Bin Laden that he could either take a blanket of gold or a blanket of bullets. Bin Laden, not to be cowered by this punk from Texas who had stole the 2000 election, struck first. When he was threatned by Bush, he did what anyone would do when someone tells them they are going to kill them. He called 911!!! 9/11 Thousands of Americans were killed because of this cowboys bravado turned stupid on steroids. When the new government was installed in Afghanastan, the pipeline deal was sealed. Bechtel, headed by George Schultz, has the deal to build it and Halliburton has a part of it too. This is not something that I dreamed after a bad mexican food dinner. This is the TRUTH!!!! Look it up.
    10. The depleted uranium will bring us more kids with two heads and other anomalies when these brave young men and women come back to what is left of the country that they grew up in and want to have families.
    I was in Desert Storm and I know all about Gulf War Syndrome and the conspiracy to cover it up, the denial of it's existance, and the poor care those that served with me got when we got home. This is when my interest in medicine took off. Unless you have ever seen the effects of 50 mil machine gun on the human torso, you ain't seen nothing. People wonder how I can be so calm when these gang bangers come in shot from head to toe. I have seen men cut in HALF by weapons of all sorts. Some anchor baby riddled with Saturday Night Specials is nothing. I see it as overtime
    11. There will be a draft.
    12. Bechtel, Western Union, Bank of "America, Tyson Foods, the slaughter houses of Nebraska, and so on and so forth.
    13. I am working on a refinance of my home. There among the paperwork was a Patriot Act form.
    14. My hospital REFUSES TO TREAT THOSE THAT ARE NOT INSURED. We are private and will stay that way. Others around the country have taken this same stand. However, we are a secondary trauma center. BY LAW(whatever that means anymore) we must take overflow. I can't say how that is being handled except to say that the illegals speak up, in ENGLISH that they just told the paramedics they don't speak, when they find out they are being taken there
    15. See my post on MRSA: Move over TB!!!
    16. Yep
    17. Americans need all the diversion they can get.
    18. They can't "outsource" their appendectomy.
    19. Yep
    20. "Once you eliminate the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever is left, no matter how IMPROABLE, must be the TRUTH!!!!!
    21. Over my dead black body. OOPS. I forgot about the question "why is this site so racist. I will address him/her, it, that later.
    22. Christian? God does not know the Bush family and they don't know HIM
    23. And the bankruptcy laws were just changed.
    24. Yep
    25. We will see about that. Nothing like a live bomb dropped during a legitimate training exercise to close down a coyotte path. Get hit by one and it will mess up your whole weekend
    26. Bush is letting his friends "dip their beaks" See the Godfather movies.
    27. See "The Third Terrorist": The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing" by Jayna Davis. The forward is by David P. Schippers, former Chief Investigative Counsel of the House Judiciary Committee
    28. China has 250 million SOLDIERS. We have roughly 250 million citizens.
    It would take every man, woman, child, infant, embryo, hospice patient, convict, social worker, tree hugger, and gnat in this country to even begin to fight them. I will cover that later, maybe around Halloween. It will scare you more than any goblin. Talk about TRICK OR TREAT
    29. Yep
    30. Like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, THAT IS NOT THERE
    31. true that.
    33. 33 1/3 times three is 100- 100 % correct

This is the post of the year. It shocked me to see my own thoughts so well put by Mr. Richer. However the information did not shock me. The fact that Mr. Richer said it so clearly is what blew me away. By the time you read this, his article will have been in Iraq, South Korea, Berlin, Japan, Belgium, Bosnia, and other points unknown for at least an hour.
    William, Judy, Redgirl, butterbean, Virginiamama 2ndamendmis, Heidi, Charles, and others that I have come to love: Thank
    you for dedication, information, and guidance. Just because I did not name you does not mean that i don't love you. It just means that is 11:10 p.m. and I have to get ready to go to work, if some illegal hasn't taken MY JOB!!!!

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."
    THEODORE ROOSEVELT
    (Paris Sorbonne,1910)

Good night and GOD BLESS ALIPAC

FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX!! Great Post!! We love you too, Sixx, for your service to our country and your service to our people. God Loves You for your life of self-less sacrifice for the USA and your fellow man.

As to the information you provided, I believe every word. My ex used to live in Saudia Arabia. He has many friends there. He told me a few months ago about the pipeline crossing Afghanistan. While I hate being lied to....I love our Troops who brought freedom to Afghanistan even if for the wrong reasons. I believe now that there is some secret reason we went into Iraq. It does not diminish in my mind the Great Work being done there in both countries. What it does mean to me....is that we need to keep a close eye on what our officials are doing there so that they don't mess up these countries chance at freedom and democracy.

I was VERY disappointed to learn about the genetically modified food deal in Iraq...passing a law as important as this one through the provisional government....rather than waiting until after the Free Elections. I am now suspicious of American business interests in Iraq....and what they may be doing to incite some of the turmoil there that is costing American and Iraqi lives. I haven't found anything else suspicious...as if this GM Farming wasn't enough.

Have a good one SIXX!!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just want to say that not to give up hope! We all must think we are now at Valley Forge with George Washington. Things seemed hopeless then too. Yet, the prayerful Washington surprised all with victory! We all must pray to God for America and do everything to help our country come back to God and the Constitution.
    Yes it is scary how many of the things he has stated are thing all of us, I am sure have thought of at one time or another.

"There are no great men. Just great challenges which ordinary men, out of necessity, are forced by circumstance to meet." - Admiral William Frederick (Bull) Halsey Jr.
    I think this one above means us. If not us then who will save our country.

Darlene, there is no one else. There are those that will respond if we can wake them up fast enough....then we will have help. Until then, it is only us with a War of Words.

We are the COUNTRY!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

That's Right SIXX!!

Also, I wanted to share a comment I saw on a forum here in North Carolina. The topic is In-State Tuition for Illegal Aliens, NC HB 1183. The dialogues have wandered into converging nations with Mexico and Canada, and there is this Globalist involved in the thread. I've been the one battling the debate with him and then some others started joining in and he used a term "combining nations" instead of Open Borders and "Convergence" lingo.

A guy that had posted a few times and then hadn't heard from for awhile pops up with a post after the Globalist is ranting on about the benefits of
    "combining nations" and posts the following:

"Combining Nations!?!?!"

"Put that crack pipe down and slowly back away!"

It was as if the term "combining nations" sent the Wake Up Call!!

So.....I'm going to start using the words "combining nations" when I discuss Open Borders and Convergence (which may be too vague for people....eyes glaze over and they tune out because they can't absorb what it means). They understand what it means to "combine nations" which is what the Globalist in this other forum said Open Borders means...combining nations.

Later!!!

These posts were scary.!! I'd thought we had too little honest information about too many huge events. Waco is something that's bothered me for long long nights.

Thanks for the posts, if not for the nightmares.

It's 'batter up' y'all. We're the ones on the line. We don't need any further proof of the duplicity of our government. It's time to clean houses.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast