Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT has Mexico got to do with American Laws?

WHAT has Mexico got to do with American Laws?
    January 24, 2008 - 2:30pm

I just read an interesting article about Mexico's President attempting to come into this country, and influence American views pertaining to "rights" for Mexican workers in this country. Then I read the well stated and coherent reply by Bryan McClellan on January 24, 2008, and the lines:

"We welcome all who come here legally and obey our rules,but clearly you seek to circumvent the will/laws of the American people and hope to shovel a pile of bullshit across our border so high that you make us the bad guy,when in reality it is you who are attempting tear the fabric of our nation asunder by ignoring the homegrown plight of your countrymen."

I had two immediate reactions:

1.) I was appalled by the article. This head of State thinks that he can just strut about this country, stump speeching to whomever will give him audience, in favor positions that he was not invited to take? Who the Hell does this clown think he IS?

2.) Why? Why are those that are supposed to be protecting this country not telling this clown to pack up and get out, and don't come back until invited to do so?

Then of course I realized who it was that we were talking about, and the answer was apparent.

Then a third thought occurred:

He is being allowed to do the talking for them...he's a diversion of the "smoke and mirrors kind" that will allow the opportunists running for office in this country the chance to "magically" appear out of the fog, and "take on" the issue by appearing to share a certain "solidarity" with the clown and his road show (read as B.S.) for immigrant rights.

Personally, I agree with Mr McClellan when he states that we welcome the ones that are here legally. The immigrants that come here within the limits of the law, all seem to have one thing in common: They believe that this country is better than what they came from, and they believe in this country, and its way of life.

I say this from personal experience. I AM one of the legal ones. I am fiercely proud to be an American. So much so, that I refuse to travel on that other passport, because the oath that I took had me foreswear, and abjure ALL other allegiances.

That means something.

To me it means that you are either American or NOT. Let me be perfectly clear here, there is no room to be a hyphenated person in this country. One cannot be loyal to two cultures or manners of personal conduct any more than one can flap your arms and expect to fly.

Be an American, be legal, make all effort to successfully assimilate to American values...or GET OUT.

These people that insist on self identifying with a hyphenated nationality, in my opinion fail as Americans.
    It is a fine thing to be mindful of, and proud, of one's ancestry, but keep it in context. First, last, and always: American in all things. Simple calculus really.

I've noticed a VERY distinct lack of clarification of legal status pertaining to these "discussions". As a matter of fact, I very rarely if at all, hear ANYONE in the herd of flatulent cattle that purport to lead this country ever mention the distinction between those that are here legally, and those that are not. There are (of course) a few notable exceptions to the rule, and I encourage them to continue speaking out loud and clear on the subject.

Which of course, leads me to my next point. Who are all these people talking about, and why are we not reciprocating?

Simple idea really, if the methane producers are all mooing about any and every bit of flesh that comes from Mexico, and is able to evade our (woefully inadequate) border patrol. Then ok, let them say so.

This way we can identify them as being "pro"illegal immigration, and "anti" rule of law, as well as utterly dismissive of this country's hard won sovereignty. You know, the one paid for in American blood.

If this bunch WANTS us to "allow" them to wipe out everything that this country has fought for through out its history, INCLUDING the borders, then let them say so. The first amendment, as well as a wealth of later jurisprudence guarantees them this right.

Without exception EVERY candidate for ANY level of office must need to be clearly and undeniably on record as to where they stand. We as a nation cannot afford to have this "waspish" tendency of seeing without acknowledging what is happening to this country.

If this foreign clown wants to parade from venue to venue, spewing his B.S., then make sure that he is on record right up front at to whether he's talking about legal or illegal immigrants to this country.

Then and ONLY then, are we going to be able to distinguish the rhetoric from the danger to our hard won sovereignty

In closing I have a question to you the reader of this lengthy (and disorganized) ranting.

Why are we not reciprocating? Why are we not sending our unemployed to live off of the Mexican taxpayer?

Why do we not export our criminal gangs (including the herd from DC) to do business there?

We (I'm sure) could find all kinds of individuals involved with the sex, illegal drug, and arms trades to ply their miserable trades over there (the weather is nice...) and then our consulates can issue worthless forms of identification and insist that another country accept it as valid.

Hey, we could even send our masters of smoke and mirrors tactics to their country to "demand" that they respect our vision of a list of "immigrant rights" for our nationals that are there illegally.

We could have our President go to a foreign country in an unofficial capacity and blatantly interfere with another sovereign nation's policies, and act like we have every right to do so...(NOTE: I said UN-officially)

Sound like a plan? I'm sure that we could find 12 to 20 million people with no actual job or language skills to go there and basically demand squatter's rights, driver's licenses, education, banking services, health care...just to name a few, in English, and make no attempt to assimilate to the Mexican mainstream.

These same individuals could then complain to, and ask help from, all of the Mexican bleeding heart liberals, and ask them for support to stay in Mexico illegally, and to be allowed to be a continuing drain on the system...and then there is the issue of "anchor babies"...The Mexican government will love that one.

Sound familiar, sound like a plan? It sounds to me that there are a lot more questions here than those that govern this country are willing to deal with.

Could it be that "WE the legally voting populace", need to take this one by the horns and actually do something about it? Perhaps flex a little muscle in the next election cycle? (see my thoughts in a previous blog on fixing the issues with our current members in that herd of flatulent cattle...)

Please before any of you write in comments about me being a heartless, racist, bastard...I'm not.

I'm an over burdened taxpayer, like most.

Like most of you, I too am furious at seeing those that think they can just come here and take what they want, succeed in doing so largely aided and abetted by a government that is simply too afraid and/or apathetic to do anything about it...and doing it ILLEGALLY!

And like most of you, I find it OUTRAGEOUS that a foreign head of State can do this kind of thing here...

Lastly, my parents were married...so there goes the whole bastard thing too.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/4335

Skippy wrote
    Could it be that "WE the legally voting populace", need to take this one by the horns and actually do something about it? Perhaps flex a little muscle in the next election cycle? (see my thoughts in a previous blog on fixing the issues with our current members in that herd of flatulent cattle...)
    Won't do a darn bit of good, Skippy if we have a corrupt voting system with corrupt voting machines. They'll flip the vote when they want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)