Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AuntB--I know what you're saying about the media coverage on the Impeachment. It would divert attention from immigration to Impeachment. But it is the President who is failing to enforce our laws. So, I see no other solution. We can change out 1/3 of the Congress in 2006, they can pass every law we want, but the President is the one who enforces those laws and this President won't. He hasn't and he won't. He will take the new laws to court and tie them up for years while he finishes the sell out of the United States.

I see no other choice but Impeachment. The man is rotten to the core and insane.

The US Congress has absolutely no power over the Executive Branch except in two areas: appropriation and impeachment.

It's the tool our forefathers gave US when we find ourselves with a Renegade President who fails to do his job and hurts the country in the process. That tool is Impeachment and Removal From Office.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Aunt B--my feeling about impeachment is that, if it were ONLY ONE issue where Bush was FAILING to uphold his Oath of Office, I MIGHT agree that impeachment would be a little drastic. But, like Judy said--he is just ROTTEN to the core and there is NO WAY that we can change the PERSON. You could MAYBE change his POSITION on a particular issue, though even THAT is unlikely, but you could NEVER CHANGE THE MAN. Maybe YOU have no objections to any of his other failures, but I do therefore I'm willing to put aside any one issue for the time it takes to get rid of the man. Then, we could be WORKING on Dennis Hastert to make SURE THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HIS FIRST ACT WILL BE AS PRESIDENT! SEAL THE BORDERS. MASS DEPORTATION!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12