Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UNBELIEVABLE! WHAT IS IT WITH HUNTER? COULDN'T HE SEE THROUGH HUCKABEE?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He wasn't drawing much support anyway. I don't know how much impact this endorsement will have. Huck is broke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    He wasn't drawing much support anyway. I don't know how much impact this endorsement will have. Huck is broke.
    True but still. There really isn't any good chooses for real Republicans. Ron Paul is libertarian and not a choose for Republicans. But why endorse anyone? Lame is lame you know.

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    So much for all the Romney supporters using Tancredo and the Sheriff as their excuse for his vote!
    Sorry, I don't follow your logic. How does Hunter endorsing the Huckster have ANYTHING to do with Tancredo and Arpaio's endorsement of Romney?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This just shows how wrong Hunter was as a Presidential Candidate in the first place. This is the way he thinks.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Behind the Scene

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    This just shows how wrong Hunter was as a Presidential Candidate in the first place. This is the way he thinks.
    I draw a blank as to why Duncan would support Huckabee over Romney, unless he just really didn't like Romney.

But, it doesn't matter. I'm going to vote for who I want to vote for, regardless of who Hunter supports.

I don't think Huckabee will last past 2/5.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    So much for all the Romney supporters using Tancredo and the Sheriff as their excuse for his vote!
    Sorry, I don't follow your logic. How does Hunter endorsing the Huckster have ANYTHING to do with Tancredo and Arpaio's endorsement of Romney?
    Some Romney supporters, who at times were without any logical argument, would state that since Tancredo and the Sheriff in Arizona were tough on illegals and endorse Romney then they will follow that endorsement. Now that Gilchrist and Hunter who are both strong against illegals have supported someone other than Romney they, the Romney supporters, can no longer make the afore mentioned excuse. They can without merit!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Some Romney supporters, who at times were without any logical argument, would state that since Tancredo and the Sheriff in Arizona were tough on illegals and endorse Romney then they will follow that endorsement. Now that Gilchrist and Hunter who are both strong against illegals have supported someone other than Romney they, the Romney supporters, can no longer make the afore mentioned excuse. They can without merit!
    Agreed.

I'm disappointed in this as well!!

The only other reason I can think of that Hunter would endorse Huckabee is over religion. Both are very strong conservative Christians, and perhaps Hunter does not agree with Mormon Christianity (evangelical wins over mormon).

Just another thought. But I'm definitely baffled! I though for sure he would endorse Romney!

TexasGal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast