Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Is this guy saying that addicted Americans are at fault and legalizing drugs will prevent illegal aliens from crossing into the U.S? I don't get it. Americans were not addicted to illegal drugs in large numbers back in the 1940's, 50's and 60's. It's only since people and supplies from Mexico went unchecked that cartels became big business and drugs are all over the place. That's a failed government border prohibition issue in the following 50-60 years. If the fence, a strong border patrol, and enforcement of immigration laws had been mounted sooner, it's doubtful that cartels would exist with American dollars. Now, in countries south of the border where many adult and minor natives are already drug users, the U.S. is flooded with an unending supply of illegal alien buyers sending "drug remittances" home to the cartels. In the Latino community here it's considered a rite of passage to use and sell drugs....to be part of the "familia" mentality.

Shocked, I have to blame a lot on the prestige lauded on the Hispanic population, blaming us for not accepting Spanish as the official language in some communities by passing laws; being angry about no tolerance in many places for those that slithered across the border demanding our gratitude; demanding, demanding, demanding of everything Americans have worked for while not contributing a cent to the society supporting them on this side of the border.
    Let's see: Mexico has no control of its citizens or the northern border (like they do on the southern border). Our lax border enforcement has caused parks to become marijuana farms guarded by armed cartel members, and it is partially (but not completely) our fault for not taking the threat seriously (or the threats from everywhere else in the world.)
    Mexico whines about the guns coming down there, which means it is all our fault, not their's for not controlling their country or for allowing the drug money to purchase those guns being exported, which is their responsibility.
    I am so sick of being blamed, as an American, for all the stupidity in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Post Shocked!

Yeah, the solution is to legalize drugs and open the border doncha know?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Me too, Vortex. I'm really sick of it. And I'm really going to vomit if the politicians turn any more so called values against us American citizens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12