Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Other Crimes Does McCain Advocate?

http://www.twistedpolitics.com/newsstor ... 40306.html

John McCain Praises Pro-illegal Protests
    What Other Crimes Does He Advocate?

April 3, 2006
    By Jim Palmer

Senator John McCain recently praised the illegal activities of the illegal aliens who paraded through our streets and demanded rights.

This article on NewsMax.com "If such demonstrations continue, I think we will have a bill for the President to sign soon," the Arizona Republican told a New York City gathering on Friday sponsored by the Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform.

"The more debate, the more demonstrations, the more likely we will prevail," McCain added, in quotes picked up by the New York Daily News.

Who is this "We" that the good senator is referring to? We the people of the United States, that is those of us who are in this country legally either through birth, visa, or naturalized citizenship who have to obey the laws of the land. We the people are not who he is speaking about.

The "We" that he is referring to are those who either came to this country legally using a visa and let them lapse or "We" that entered the United States ILLEGALLY by sneaking across the border.

I find it absurd that an elected official would carry on so favorably about those who would break the laws to enter or remain in our country. It is a federal crime to enter the United States without authorization.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
    "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

So what other criminal activities does Senator McCain encourage? Is he not in violation of the oaths that he took when he entered into office? Is he now a criminal for encouraging lawbreakers to continue to do the same?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

He must really not want to become President. Because I can tell you, if he succeeds in getting an amnesty passsed, those who CAN vote, will not forget, and he will pay a heavy price.

In my opinion the most useless human beings on the planet are U.S. Senators. They produce nothing but hot air, and we can't even bottle that for use as an energy source.

I know my Senators, Boxer and Feinstein, are absolutely worthless, but then again, I am not an illegal alien.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

That's right if you are an illegal allien or one who can make a huge "donation" to their campaign then they will not listen.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

"If such demonstrations continue, I think we will have a bill for the President to sign soon," the Arizona Republican told a New York City gathering on Friday sponsored by the Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform. . . .

"The more debate, the more demonstrations, the more likely we will prevail" McCain added, in quotes picked up by the New York Daily News.

I still believe the federal government -- the President and the Senate, are behind these protests.

His statement sounds like a threat to me and "we" definately ain't the CITIZENS of the United States. When WE defeat amnesty, WEneed to go after these Senators and have them charged with treason
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I left the questions at the end because "We" all know the answer. Question is, what are "We" going to do about it? Everyone talks a lot on these boards but how many are willing to sacrifice to protest at their Senators offices? How many are willing to do the work and organize it. Sacrifice their hard earned dollars and their precious time here on earth?