Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What they're saying

Saturday, June 9, 2007
    What they're saying
    http://www.winstonsalemjournal.com/serv ... 7645509099

COMPILED BY MARY M. SHAFFREY

• Why did the Senate bill collapse?

“I fought tooth and nail to defeat this bill because it rushes to legalize millions of illegal aliens, which is not the urgent matter at hand. We must first focus on securing our border and enforcing our laws.â€
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

[quote]“Right now a lot of people are left in limbo. We are going to see more of the public policy of increasing raids and families being divided. Mom’s are not here anymore because they are deported and the children are American citizens. This is not American, this is not in our tradition.â€
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

There is not one thing in that bill that is positive. The bill should never have been written in the first place, and it should never have had the likes of La Raza involved.

America has asked for secure borders and a stop to all illegal immigration. They have asked for a fence to be built, our laws to be followed and illegals removed from our country. That doesn't require some fancy bill to accomplish what needs to be done.

Amnesy..NO! Deportation..Yes!