Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While in Atlanta, Schwarzenegger makes light of AZ Law

Our governor has a low approval rating because he has tried to be popular with everyone (impossible in politics) and consequently his approval rating is in the tank. What a a major disappointment he's been. Guess he had to go all the way to Georgia to get adoration and approval which he seems to need. Pathetic imo.
    ~~~

While in Atlanta, Gov. Schwarzenegger makes light of the Arizona immigration law
    May 11, 11:29 PM Atlanta Political Buzz Examiner Ewa Kochanska

During a commencement speech at the Emory University on Monday, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger joked he’d be afraid to go into Arizona out of fear of being deported.

“I was also going to give a graduation speech in Arizona this weekend. But with my accent, I was afraid they would try to deport me,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23506960/detail.html

Farmer rode with border agents near Douglas, Ariz. They showed him an area where smugglers often cross because the patrol doesn't have cameras there. They also showed him where smugglers cut steel fences repeatedly to get vehicles through. Agents said they drive north to Tuscon or Phoenix, then move east to major cartel hubs like Atlanta.

"The vast majority of marijuana that is available in the United States has crossed the southern border at some point," said Cochise County, Arizona attorney Edward Rheinheimer.

Law enforcement in Arizona told Channel 2 Action News that in the past, smugglers caught with less than 500 pounds weren't prosecuted. They said it's because they didn't have enough staff to deal with what they called small loads.

Mexican citizens who were caught with drugs were sent back to Mexico. The policy frustrated local prosecutors who said it gave the message it's OK to smuggle under 500 pounds.

"The 100 pound load of marijuana that comes across the border ends up in a middle school in Atlanta, Georgia," said Rheinheimer.

Federal authorities said they changed the rule a few months ago. They said now they're not only concerned about drugs, but violence from drug cartels. Records show 23,000 people have died in violent cartel incidents in the past two years.

"The number one employer right now in Mexico are the cartels. You either work for them or you die," Simcox said.

In the past two years, Channel 2 Action News has covered stories of alleged cartels operating in the metro Atlanta area. Gwinnett County police officials said several recent drug-related kidnappings and murders have ties to the Mexican cartel.

A former Arizona congressman warned Farmer it may only get worse.

"Now it's coming across the border and moving east to you guys in Atlanta," said J.D. Hayworth. "Coming with it is the kind of violence that was depicted years ago in (the movie) Scarface."
    It is quite obvious that neither Schwarzenegger nor the graduates from the liberal Emory University keep in touch with the news. For those of us who live in the suburbs of Atlanta that have been decimated by illegals, drugs, crime and destruction of our culture and neighborhoods, we are totally fed up.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Instead of spending taxpayer dollars Mexifornia doesn't have by campaigning all over the country for open borders, Schwarzenegger should be taking care of his bankrupt toilet of a state which will drag the rest of this country into the sewer with it.......Hey Annie....your wife has your nuts in her purse if you are looking for them. I guess all those years in bed with a far left wing liberal wife has turned him into a gonadless girrrrrrrrly man.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Some of these politicians ought to be running and hiding their faces over the disgrace thay have helped cause in this country.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I think it is too damn bad they can't deport him...not much of an American if you ask me...where is is compassion for American citizens out of work because of an illegal alien?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Remember Arnold, people in Arizona and California will have a big laugh when you are finally out of office.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas