Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whining Invaders Play the Race Card

Whining Invaders Play the Race Card:

Immigrants speak out
    01:00 AM EST on Sunday, January 20, 2008
    By Thomas J. Morgan
    Journal Staff Writer

Ivette Luna, of Ocean State Action, starts yesterday’s program by leading the audience in chanting "Unite for Justice."

The Providence Journal / Glenn Osmundson
    PAWTUCKET — Racism and xenophobia are contributing to a Rhode Island social climate in which immigrants are regarded as the villains, speakers at a pro-immigration rally said yesterday.

“We build walls for people who have to leave their country for economic reasons,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This week I was on government sites looking to see if i could find government contracts to bid on. Every site I went to had disadvantged buisness qualifications listed. Women, Vetern, Latino? etc. Why is our government considering Latino's disadvantage and having preference to Government contracts? This I don't understand when I read recently that there are now more Latino's then Blacks in our country. So why does our government keep cowtoeing to latino's?

So I guess we are to throw our doors wide open and let all the Billions of people who are disavantaged around the world come to the USA and become citizens ?

Don't these people have any concept as to what would happen to this country if we did that ? They would be screaming close the door after about 6 mths of unfettered hoards of immigrants were taking their jobs,their homes,the line to our emergency room was 2 blocks long,no schools because we would in no way be able to support such a mob and eventually the USA would be worse then what they left or just like it.

Get Real,Wake Up NO WAY can the USA let everyone who wants to migrate here do so.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    No, USPatriot, just the mexicans. Since they owned some of our land like a million years ago, they feel entitled to invade the US.