Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Remember Columbine? Isn't this the school where the shooting was? When they showed the pictures of the students at that school, back then, it was predominantly Anglo student body. How many years ago was that?

What a shift in such a short period of time.

Hard to believe it is going on year seven since the shooting. The date was April 20, 1999.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Brian. And now that school is over 82% Hispanic?!?!?!?!

How did that happen?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

columbine

Colombine is an elementary school in Boulder, they are not refering to the High School where the incident occured.

"Whites are disproportionately requesting open enrollment in schools with high test scores; Latinos are disproportionately requesting open enrollment in bilingual schools," Howe and Eisenhart wrote.

Funny that. If you are a born American and speak English,you seem to be more likely to want to acheive more through testing, this is part of getting into higher education in the US. Whereas if you are Latino, you just want to be able to understand whatever it is that is being taught. When an immigrant learns English as a priority ,I'm near certain that they would also act exactly the same way as their white counterparts. The poor Latinos, out of ignorance or arrogance, they shortchange their children and we pay for it. More than with just money.

Boulder is as folks say , 33 square miles surrounded by reality.

Re: columbine

"Whites are disproportionately requesting open enrollment in schools with high test scores; Latinos are disproportionately requesting open enrollment in bilingual schools," Howe and Eisenhart wrote.
    And funny this statement above.

Latinos are white, because they are Caucasian.

And funnier the conclusion that what whites and latinos (including white latinos) are requesting is "disproportionate" and may I ask disproportionate in proportion to WHAT?

I just want to know if tax money was used to pay Howe and Eisenhart for this report. Who pays these people to conclude the "obvious" or in this case "obvious-erroneous"?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: columbine

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    And funny this statement above.
    Latinos are white, because they are Caucasian.
    And funnier the conclusion that what whites and latinos (including white latinos) are requesting is "disproportionate" and may I ask disproportionate in proportion to WHAT?

This has been going on for years. My parents moved way out into the suburbs so I would go to a new school with new teachers. This is just a polite way of saying 'my kids wont go to overcrowded substandard schools, with inferior teachers who werent interested in teaching, but just for a degree and a paycheck'.
    WHATS UP WITH THE 'ANGLO' WORD? IS THAT WHAT 'WHITE' PEOPLE ARE REFERRED TO NOW!?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well...the "anglo" word is comparable to the "latino" word like the "french" or "arab" word. Latinos is ethnic, not racial. So actually comparing "anglo" to "latino" is correct.

Comparing "white" to "latino" is incorrect because "latinos" are part of the "white race group" called Caucasian.

It's amazing how these turds created a race issue when their part of the white race. It's amazing that these Ivy League educated poliicial pansies fell for it all these years.

But REAL AMERICANS have come to rescue of this ignorance, this ploy of PC Intimidation and things are clear now.

Latinos are the same as Irish, French, German, Swiss, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Morrocan, Jew. All Caucasian. All WHITE.

It was a grand and grave fraud against the American People initiated by Jose Angel Gutierrez, founder of the original La Raza Unitas, from which National Council of La Raza "spawned", and a deal he made with Jimmy Carter in 1974 to prevent further violence during the Civil Rights era. They saw blacks getting help and wanted in on the action and Carter gave it to them and in the process diluted the resources the blacks so desperately needed in the United States.

This outrageous decision has held the American Black back and down in favor or a White Group called Hispanics ever since.

It is the most significant example of institutionally conspired racism against Blacks in the United States since slavery.

And it's time it ground to a halt...and 2006 will be the year this travesty ends. Mark my Words.

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A!

Let the games begin and the good times roll!

The Race card works as an smokescreen to disguise that this invasion is an opportunisitic invasion- there are jobs in mexico and there are wealthy mexicans who could provide for thier own people- it's just the pickins are better here-
    I did phone the guy who wrote this article- havent emailed though

You're absolutely right Thelma..."opportunistic" invasion. A perfect description of raiding a nation just like a gang of thieves raidin' a liquor store.

No difference....just a bunch of low life thieves stormin' our Home because the Pansies in DC left the door open with a sign in the yard that said COME IN HELP YOURSELF instead of KEEP OUT BEWARE OF DOG!

Love your NEW Peanuts, Rebecca! And, tell Rebecca Junior she is MY HERO!!! KARATE CHOP THOSE bastids and throw them down the steps!!!
    Good going, KID!

Latinos are the same as Irish, French, German, Swiss, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Morrocan, Jew. All Caucasian

Only difference I see in the immigrants from all of these other countries is that THEY are willing and EAGER to assimilate. The Latinos want to DEMAND that WE do the assimilating. So, THAT is why they are not succeeding. LEARNING OUR LANGUAGE is the KEY that will open any door for the LEGAL ones. The others need to hightail it back across that border and speak Spanish and smash PINATAS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

thanks Bootsie- I love peanuts - both the cartoon strip and the legume
    I will tale "junior" what you said. her father , who was on the wrestling team in high school- taught her to wrestle starting from five ,and then the martial arts ( uma thurman move over)
    he taught her to fight - for reals - so she wouldnt be a victim- and it worked- thanks for showing me how to get avatars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast