Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House proposes special 'Z' visas for illegal alien wor

White House proposes special 'Z' visas for illegal alien workers

By Chad Groening
    AgapePress
    April 3, 2007

(AgapePress) -- An immigration reform advocate says there are too many unanswered questions about a new White House plan designed to give special visas to illegal aliens. The plan, which would require these illegal immigrants to return home and pay hefty fines to become legal U.S. residents, was reportedly devised during weeks of closed-door meetings with Republican senators.

The special visa plan is designed give millions of illegal aliens the chance to apply for a three-year work permit that can be renewed indefinitely by paying a fee of $3,500 each time. But Ira Mehlman of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is skeptical of the idea.

"What they've come up with is some convoluted system that creates this huge, new guest worker program," Mehlman notes. "It puts illegal aliens into a new category called 'Z visas,' and it's not entirely clear whether they're going to be able to remain here permanently or not permanently," he says.

Meanwhile, the FAIR spokesman points out, no details are provided about how the government is going to police this massive new system. "And based on the track record of enforcing these kinds of programs," he asserts, "we can count on the fact that, within a few years, they'll be back with a proposal to grant amnesty to all these people, just based on the fact that they're now here legally and working."

Mehlman says he believes the "Z visa" plan is yet another attempt by the White House and some members of Congress to pass a large-scale guest-worker amnesty program that he feels will only result in eroding the American middle class.
    http://www.gopusa.com/news/2007/april/0 ... isas.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sometimes wonder if Bush doesn't want to provoke a civil war in America. It wouldn't surprise me if this was all a plan to declare martial law and install himself as the North American dictator. Hasn't he already discarded the constitution by creating his own version called the "Patriot Act"?

not no but hell not. nothing I say again nothing for illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I sometimes wonder if Bush doesn't want to provoke a civil war in America. It wouldn't surprise me if this was all a plan to declare martial law and install himself as the North American dictator. Hasn't he already discarded the constitution by creating his own version called the "Patriot Act"?
    It looks this way doesn't it?
    He did take an oath to uphold OUR constitution right?