Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The White House wants a $1.4 billion stimulus for Mexico

The White House wants a $1.4 billion stimulus/national security package…for Mexico
    By Michelle Malkin • February 11, 2008 01:54 PM
    A reader asked me to check into information that President Bush was pushing a massive foreign-aid package to Mexico to help them secure their southern border against the flow of illegal aliens from Central America.

“We can’t even get our own border straight, and we are going to provide Mexico with funding so they can solve their problem,â€
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

You go girl! Get 'em Michelle!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Securing Mexico's southern border is the first step in the NAU.

Michelle is so right on as usual.

Hello out here, common sense people badly needed in DC!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Securing Mexico's southern border is the first step in the NAU.
    OMG I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone. They keep saying there is no NAU but it's RIGHT THERE.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

This is one that they are in committe right now on, PLASE CALL ALL OF YOUR CONGRESSMEN. I called mine, Mccaul and thats what we need to do call and tell them no money to Mexico!!!!!! Call everyday!!!!

I just sent this to my address book with Alipac and NumberUSA website links. I don't do that much but I think when people read this they are going to say what am I sending my taxpayer money down there for when they won't secure my own border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone. They keep saying there is no NAU but it's RIGHT THERE.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

This makes me ill.......

To achieve these goals, President Bush has requested $550 million as part of a multi-year program to provide:

*Non-intrusive inspection equipment, ion scanners, canine units for Mexican customs, for the new federal police and for the military to interdict trafficked drugs, arms, cash and persons.
    *Technologies to improve and secure communications systems to support collecting information as well as ensuring that vital information is accessible for criminal law enforcement.
    *Technical advice and training to strengthen the institutions of justice – vetting for the new police force, case management software to track investigations through the system to trial, new offices of citizen complaints and professional responsibility, and establishing witness protection programs.
    *Helicopters and surveillance aircraft to support interdiction activities and rapid operational response of law enforcement agencies in Mexico.
    *Initial funding for security cooperation with Central America that responds directly to Central American leaders’ concerns over gangs, drugs, and arms articulated during July SICA meetings and the SICA Security Strategy.
    *Includes equipment and assets to support counterpart security agencies inspecting and interdicting drugs, trafficked goods, people and other contraband as well as equipment, training and community action programs in Central American countries to implement anti-gang measures and expand the reach of these measures in the region.
    This is the money President Calderon said there must be no conditions attached to it.
    With "NO CONDITIONS" will it be used to:
    *Build more Mexican consuls in the US.
    *Inject Mexican goverment policies into the United States.
    *Obtain amnesty for the millions of illegal immigrants in the US.
    *Attack American laws and sovereignty.
    *Affect the US 2008 presidential race.
    *Preserve Mexico's remittances from the US.

The MATT organization is investing as much as $100 million in ad campaigns promoting essentially illegal immigration and amnesty--why don't they use that money to strenghten Mexico's law enforcement system and purchase some brand new Bell 412 helicopters? Why doesn't Mexico use money seized from drug cartels to fight drug cartels?

Merida Initiative--Just say NO!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

[quote]Rep. Gabrielle Gifford, D-Ariz., questioned whether it was wise to assist Mexico at a time when the U.S. economy appears to be headed toward a recession.

“Unless we have our house in order, putting millions into Central America and Mexico is not the solution,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast